1190-1193

registerLog inforget the password

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 1090 Double Lifespan In the

  end, the family decided to wear storage rings around their necks after a discussion.

  Anyway, it's cold now, and everyone is wearing thick clothes. If you don't look carefully, you may not really be able to find things tied to their necks.

  Shen Yanming told the two children: "If someone really grabs your storage ring and you two can't beat them, give them the ring. Anyway, there is no shortage of space stones in our family. Your safety is the most important thing!"

  An Annuannuan nodded. ,Laughed. I think there is no shortage of space stones at home, piles of them.

  Shen Yanming raised his eyebrows, wondering if he shouldn't have collected those space stones. This space is completely useless.

  But I also felt that it was not good if I did not accept it. If the space is upgraded someday, won't he have to use the space stone?

  Day by day, the emperor's side has made great gains.

  One is the guards looking for the mineral veins outside, bringing the harvest back.

  The space stones and energy spars of many space rings can make many storage devices and energy reagents.

  Official Li Zongmeng not only held a celebration party for everyone, but also gave a storage ring to each of the guards who gave the task.

  In addition, it also gave them a new opportunity, that is, energy reagents.

  That's right, the results of the first generation of energy reagents have come out.

  The first batch of people who participated in the experiment have not only improved their physical fitness, but it can be inferred from their genetic and cellular health that these people can live to at least one hundred and fifty years old.

  After learning that the official Li Zongmeng gave them such a gift, the guards went crazy.

  Let me ask who does not want to live long, and it is the kind of longevity that is good for the body. This is simply a great surprise!

  What Li Zongmeng didn't say was that they really came up with supernatural powers.

  How should I say, this is absolutely unintentional.

  Who would have thought that after drinking the same potion, a small flame would really emerge from the fingers of such a person.

  It is said that I was terrified at that time! Shouting: "I'm going to die, I'm going to die!" Jumping on the spot.

  In the end, Dean Xu went over and let him meditate before putting out the little flame.

  This person slumped on the ground and breathed, and it took a long time to react: "This is me, have a power? The same power as Captain Xiao Li?" The

  people next to him were also chattering, very envious.

  Dean Xu smiled reluctantly, thinking that he really didn't mean it!