541-550

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 541 Flag really can't just

  disfigure it, it's troublesome!

  Because Ji Kangyong had to go out to handle cases, his face was ravaged by the sun almost every day. No matter how much he protects, the pustules on his face are densely packed.

  Not to mention, after the pustules mature naturally, the pus flowing out will also make normal skin begin to puff up pustules.

  For this reason, he sleeps regularly every day. Every hour of sleep, I must wake up, deal with this face, and then rest.

  But no matter how hard you are, some things are still unavoidable. Just like him now, his five senses can't be seen clearly.

  If Shen Yanming and Zhang Heping hadn't been with him for many years, they would have been able to recognize him only by their body shape and voice.

  He had tasted enough of the pain, he really didn't want Qiao An and the two little babies to suffer too!
  But since Yan Ming is so sure, then he believes him.

  So I sat aside and waited quietly, looking at Zhang Heping and Shen Yanming at the same time, showing a look of envy.

  Zhang Heping was a little unnatural by him. He twisted and asked: "What's wrong with me, you keep staring at me?"

  Ji Kangyong was a little embarrassed, but quickly calmed down and said: "You look good, that Zhang The clean face makes me envious."

  Zhang Heping touched his smooth skin, looked at Ji Kangyong's pustule, and sighed. He didn't know what to say, and he always felt that saying everything was like showing off.

  After being silent for a while, he said, "I was lucky and didn't go out in the building to avoid it. You have a special profession. Even if you hide at that time, I'm afraid you will have to be exposed to the sun later."

  Ji Kangyong nodded, "Well, avoid No, so I just envy and envy."

  Zhang Heping felt uncomfortable and could only comfort his buddies through self-defeating. "Actually, I look pretty good now, but I may not know what will happen in the future.

  You have also seen that most of the patients who come to the hospital have impetigo. I work in this environment and get infected if I am not careful. Therefore, it is probably easier than you for such a period of time. "

  Ji Kangyong said, "Then be careful!" "As

  if the atmosphere was a little depressed, Zhang Heping turned off the topic and asked, "I don't have a pustule on my face, so you can only envy it." But what about Lao Shen, with a dozen puss on his face, is it worth your envy? "

  Shen Yanming felt Ji Kangyong's depressed mood, and was still thinking about how he could help him calmly. As a result, he heard that he was "nominated" by Zhang Heping.

  He looked at Ji Kangyong, but he saw that Comrade Ji was very serious. Said: "There are more than a dozen puss on his face, indicating that he is well controlled and the condition is not serious. Unlike me, I can't control it anymore. So, I envy him, isn't it normal? "