851-860

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 851 Melancholy

  Of course, he also gave two sweet potatoes. But the other party obviously knew him, otherwise he wouldn't release water.

  After a period of time, Shen Yanming went back and forth between the two places every day. It was not until the end of November that a warehouse was dug out in a decent manner.

  Put the supplies in, then jump out of the hole and seal it with yellow mud. Walking out cautiously, seeing no one around, he breathed a sigh of relief.

  Shen Yanming returned to the guard in the dark. The guard on duty saw him with a dazed expression.

  "You, you, you, haven't been back for several days?"

  Shen Yanming sighed: "How is it possible! When I came back, you happened to be off duty."

  "Oh, that's the case, I'm talking about it." The guard Obviously relieved, he asked, "How is the harvest this time?"

  Shen Yanming took out two pairs of slippers from his backpack, "Just found one, do you want?" The

  guard's eyes were shining, and he asked hesitantly. "You don't want it?"

  Shen Yanming shook his head: "You can do it or not. I have it in my house. It doesn't matter if you have one more pair or one pair." The

  guard was not polite to him when he saw this. After taking a pair of thanks, let Shen Yanming go back.

  Old Comrade Shen put the slippers into the backpack. He really found these two pairs on the road, keep them, maybe they will be useful when.

  Turning to Song Wenwen's residence in District C, I saw a little girl squatting at the door watching the snow. The little one is so cute.

  He took a look and found that there were no adults in the family. He frowned, and didn't know where Song Wenwen had gone.

  Shen Yanming thought of his own warmth, walked over and squeezed the little girl's face gently. As a result, Niuniu looked like a frightened kitten, and immediately went into the room, still looking at him with a vigilant expression.

  Shen Yanming reached into his backpack, took out some sweet potatoes and a bag of candies from the space, and put them at the door, "Children, my daughter-in-law is a classmate of your mother. This is what my daughter-in-law asked me to bring to you. good."

  Niuniu didn't believe it, it can be seen that after Shen Yanming left without hesitation, she thought about it and took things into the room.

  Shen Yanming didn't give many things, after all, they were taken out of the bag, and they were very limited, so Niuniu could handle them.

  When he said that, he also deliberately mentioned his wife, because he was afraid that the little girl would not be able to speak clearly, causing Wei Liang to misunderstand. Even if they have a rift in their relationship, they cannot divorce directly because of him.