571-580

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 571 Summer grain production cuts and wants to immigrate (2)

  After taking the medicine, I didn't rush back to the master bedroom to help.

  No way, this medicine works very quickly, but if you can figure it out, it will take time.

  At the same time, he also experienced the sturdyness of the ancient prescriptions in the space.

  Just a little bit, there is not even a nail gap, it almost disfigured him.

  Fortunately, this medicine is harmless to the body.

  It's no wonder that the preparation of drugs and poisons is so difficult, and the research has been unsuccessful for a long time.

  Dare to love is the effect is too sturdy, so from the production process to persuade those who are unstable.

  The old ancestors are good, very thoughtful!

  Shen Yanming hid in the guest bedroom and waited for the effect of the medicine to disappear, but when he lay down, he fell asleep.

  Bi Qiaoan in the master bedroom was busy helping the two little babies to change diapers and breastfeeding. When he heard the house was quiet, he was a little suspicious.

  When I went out to find Shen Yanming, I saw him half lying on the bed, with one leg drooping on the ground, and he went to the Zhouyue meeting.

  She shook her head and laughed, and did not wake him up. Want to toss all morning, but also a little tired. Just let him have a good rest.

  He closed the door gently, and entered the space with two little babies in his arms.

  In the next few days, the day will go on schedule.

  Shen Yanming completely eliminated the acne on his face, and was unwilling to turn himself into a pustule face again.

  So I didn't go out for a stroll, hiding in the space every day, and Bi Qiaoan was not ashamed.

  Of course, the two still have to take care of the little baby. In front of them, even when they are sleeping, there will be no actions that are inappropriate for children.

  Therefore, you have to hide from others.

  Shen Yanming has completely released himself. Some time ago, in order to prevent people from discovering his secrets, he couldn't make affection with his daughter-in-law every day with a puffy face. It was really stupid to think about it.

  Missing so many benefits in vain is really heartbreaking.

  Fortunately, it is not too late. At least during this period of time, every day I ate with my wife on a table, slept on a bed, and took a bath in a bathtub.
  Cough cough, even if there is no nosebleed and sweet torture, he is still willing to suffer.

  As time flickered to the end of June, Qinghua Country's summer grains had already been collected.

  "According to the national summer grain production data released by the Qinghua National Bureau of Statistics, the total national summer grain output in 2260 was 124.51 million tons, a decrease of 22.303 million tons from 2259, and a year-on-year decrease of 15.19%.