CHAPTER 2:One's First Love.

Y/N POV:

"Come on, Y/n wake up!"-I heard my mom shouted.

Yesterday i suddenly got a little sister, i thought she was a hardworking honor student...... And then she kissed me out of the blue.

Just when i was finally about to fall asleep mom opened the door.

"Today is saturday mom! Lemme sleep some more"-I said.

"You can't!!"-Mom said.

"The three of us are going shopping today!"-Mom added so i just nod at her because i don't have any choice.

As i'm walking towards our dining table i saw her talking to mom.

This girl made me worry so much, Yet she act as if nothing happened, and it's just not me.... when she kissed kai-sensei, she had that expression too.

 when she kissed kai-sensei, she had that expression too

What on earth is going through her mind?!

"Slow'Y/n"-She called me that made me snapped out off my thoughts, so i just looked at her with an annoyed face.

Time skip at the mall:

I'm just here at their back following them while they keep talking to each other.

Some little sister she is.....!

"Karina-chan aren't you tired from walking?"-Mom asked her.

"I'm fine."-She answered.

"Really? I think we can still sit and eat somewhere though"-Mom said to her.

Yesterday that witch stole your real daughter's first kiss. But mom's just bubbling with happiness, Am i just making a big deal out of it? AH!! I FEEL STUPID.

Right i must have misunderstood something about that kiss. I'm in a growth of spurt! Good grief.

"Y/n you eat food too much!"-Mom scolded me but i just ignored her and continue eating.

"By the way Karina-chan you've been living with your grandfather, right?-Mom asked her.

"No. I lived in my father's house"
-She answered.

"Oh? But Joohyuk-san is always flying around everywhere, isn't he?"-Mom asked her.

"I haven't seen my father in almost five years."-She answered that made me looked at her.

"Oh i see..."-Mom said.

So, she's been alone all this time, i wonder if she was lonely.

"Living like that must have been tough,right?"-I asked her.

"No."-She answered while walking with mom by her side.