CHAPTER 45

-What I can do for you.

Morning came, it was now time for Ryujin and Yuna to leave to go home.

“It's almost time for us to go. Thank you Y/n!”-Ryujin said to Y/n.

“No problem! If you're visiting this area again, just let me know!”-Y/n replied.

“About Karina, I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help....”-Ryujin appologitically said while bowing her head.

“That's not true. Ever since Karina left, I thought I ought to do something. But these dizzying thoughts only remained in my head.”-Y/N said to the two of them.

Talking to the two of you, helped me clear my mind. Thank for hearing me out. I feel much better now.”-Y/N added while showing her gummy smile.

“Y/N... I know you can overcome this. We gotta go now, bye Y/N thankyou!”-Yuna happily said, then dragged ryujin to the train.

After they left, Y/N went back home.

Time skip, dinner. (Sorry i'm lazy 🥲)

“Mom.”-Y/N called while her mom is washing the dishes.

“This morning, I asked for.... Some advice....”-Y/N said, while looking down.

“Yes.”-Her mom replied looking at her.

“There's..... There's a lot of things I need to say!!”-Y/N shouted.

“I understand. I'll make dome tea, then tell me everything.”-Her mom replied.

“Um... Well.... What I have to say, might distress you... But, I... Want you to understand.. that... *Clench*
I-it's... About Karina.... I... I-

Her mom cutted her off calling her “Y/N! It's alright. Just say whatever pops into your mind. Take it slow.”

“....Okay.”-Y/N said, then tells EVERYTHING to her mom what happened to her and Karina, including their relationship.

“..... I see.”-Sungkyung said, after listening to Y/N.

“I'm sorry, mom.”-Y/N said, not looking to her, because she doesn't want to see her mom's reaction.

She thought her mom will be mad at her for falling for her step-sister, she thought her mom would be against her relationship with Karina.

But she was wrong....

Sungkyung gently hold Y/N's hand saying: “There's nothing to be sorry about. It's not wrong to love people... I was around the same as you when I decided to be with your father.”

“We were both still very young, so everyone was against it. We were happy, but there was as much happiness as there was pain. The future you choose, might also be more painful, than you can imagine... The decisions you make, will also come with responsibility.”

“Well- the reason I'm telling you this, is because you're already made that step forward! You're already prepare, Y/N.”-Sungkyung said, while hugging Y/N.

“It's alright... No matter how tough it is from here on out, I can say with confidence, that you won't regret this decision.”

“Do you know why? Because it's the future you choose yourself.”
-Sungkyung added.

*SOB* “T-thank you, Mom.”-Y/N said, with tears flowing on her cheeks.

-TO BE CONTINUED.