CHAPTER 16.1:Special.

NO ONE POV:

"Onee! Y/n and Karina are here."
-Yuna said.

"Oh, i can tell by the look on her face that she doesn't need my help."-Ryujin said, while smiling and looking at Y/n and Karina, who's walking towards them.

"Not it's because of you, onee"
-Yuna said.

"RYUJIN! YUNA!"-Y/n shouted.

"Sorry for making you meet us this late"-Y/n said.

"No, it's fine thanks for calling us"
-Ryujin said.

"There's still a little time left before we have to meet our group and go home"-Y/n said.

"Uhm.... Me and karina, we really wanted to talk to you."-Y/n added, while scratching the back of her head.

"Ryujin and Yuna, we... We really caused you a lot of trouble."-Y/n said, then looked down.

"Trouble, no way... Okay, let's go find a shop"-Ryujin said, while smiling.

"Ah hey, Y/n come eat dango with Yuna!"-Yuna said.

"Eh! Why?"-Y/n asked, confused.

"Cause yuna has to thank you."
-Yuna said, leaning towards Y/n.

"O-Okay, but first, Ryujin...

"It's okay, It's okay Yuna will tell you everything onee wanted to say! So let's go!"-Yuna said, then starts dragging Y/n away, leaving Ryujin and karina.

"That was kinda mean to Y/n, but... I wanted to speak to you privately"
-Ryujin said.

"No, that's fine."-Karina said.

"So, were you able to decide how you really feel?"-Ryujin asked.

"I'm very sorry!"-Karina said, then bowed down, causing Ryujin to look at her with wide eyes.

"YOU'RE SORRY?!"-Ryujin asked, surprised.

"You've given me so much, and i've never done anything in return"
-Karina answered, still bowing.

"I will do anything i can for you"
-Karina added.

*CLENCH* "KARINA! NO DON'T MAKE SUCH AN OFFER!"-Ryujin said.

"Even if you're serious about that, if you aren't happy, i will definitely not be happy. You need to be more selfish Karina."-Ryujin added, then look at karina, smiling.

"I..... I don't want to lose you"
-Karina said.

"Fine, then in order to clear your conscience... I might need a little favor."-Ryujin said, giggling.

"Well, it's about time for us to get going. Next time let's all take a trip to kyoto! It's a promise!"-Ryujin said.

"Y/n, Karina, bye-bye"-Yuna said.

"RYUJIN! I'll definitely call you again!"-Y/n shouted.

"Ok, i'm looking forward to it!"
-Ryujin said.

"I wonder if we'll meet again... Soon"-Ryujin added.

"Who knows"-Y/n said, then Ryujin and Yuna left.

"Y/n"-Karina called.

"Hm?"-Y/n asked.

*SQUEEZE* "WHA?!"-Y/n shouted, when she felt karina's hand intertwined on hers.

"KA-KARINA-SAN!?"-Y/n called.

"We're going back to the hotel like this."-Karina said.

"Huh?! Uh what's this.... This could mean anything, this is bad."-Y/n said.

"It's winter but it's so hot!"-Y/n added, sweating.

"Shut up and walk."-Karina said, then the both of them went back to the hotel.