CHAPTER 31

NO ONE POV:

📍DINNING TABLE

"One kiss a day.... But... I wonder if... It's okay to start today...?"-Y/n asked herself.

"Y/n-chi... You're putting an awful lot of turkake on your fish...."-Yeji said, while looking at Y/n.

"I'm going to wash my hands!"-Y/n said, then left.

"Me too."-Somi said then followed
Y/n.

"That was close! Did i make a weird face? Everyone came out to have fun so, I can't only be thinking about karina. *SIGH"-Y/n said to herself, while washing her hands.

"In any case, i'll forget about the kiss... For a moment."
-Y/n said to herself.

"Natural, Natural."-Y/n said, then Somi arrived.

"What's natural?"-Somi asked, causing Y/n to shout.

"NATURAAAAH!!! SOMI!!"-Y/n shouted.

"You meant something like nature?"-Somi asked.

"Say, Y/n-chan, when you were fishing with Karina earlier, what were the two of you talking about?"-Somi asked whispered to
Y/n.

"Think of something more natural."-Y/n said to herself.

"Umm... It wasn't anything important, I was just thinking that fish sure are slippery."-Y/n answered nervously.

"AHAHA, When you invited karina to fish, it looked super awkward, it made me wonder if you two were getting along."-Somi said.

"I see, I see you two were talking about fish, you seriously get along well. Enjoy this trip Y/n-oneechan." -Somi added then left.

"Hey, Y/n-chi do you have a sec?"
-Yeji asked.

"Hm? Sure!"-Y/n replied, then they went to the lake.

"When you went to wash your hands, somi followed you, right?"
-Yeji asked.

"Ahh, yeah."-Y/n answered.

"Did anything weird happen?"-Yeji asked, causing Y/n to look at her.

"Eh?"-Y/n asked.

"Somehow for today that kid is more excited than usual."-Yeji answered.

"Ah... I thought the same thing."
-Y/n said.

"Right? She's too wound up that, it seems like she's going to crash at some point. It's kinda dangerous..."
-Yeji said.

"But, it's been a long time since i've seen her having this much fun. Somi never liked hanging out with others. But now she's inviting people on her own. I guess Somi found her place."-Y/n said happily.

"I hope that's what it is."-Yeji said.

"YEJI-SENPAI!"-Somi shouted, while waving her hand, causing Yeji and
Y/n to look at her.

"I'm putting the lizard in your bag, senpai!"-Somi shouted, causing Y/n to laugh.

"Hey, cut the crap!"-Yeji shouted, then chase somi.

"Sheesh, please don't come near me!"-Somi said, then starts running.

"The rooms are for two. You can use any of the rooms that are unlocked on the 2nd floor."
-Manager said.