CHAPTER 8.1:Special.

NO ONE POV:

"PRESIDENT!"-Winter happily called while walking towards Karina.

"I bought some warm dri-...

Winter didn't finished what she was about to say when she saw Karina sleeping peacefuly.

"Hmm? I told you that isn't healthy! Napping in a place like this again! Karomi when you take nap you sleep more than 15 minutes. So do it in a warmer place"-Winter said to karina.

*BA-THUMP*

"Karomi, since when have you had such a mature expression"-Winter asked while touching karina's cheeks.

"You still have the scar from elementary school"-Winter said while looking at karina's scar on her leg.

"And your hair still straight and glossy"-Winter said while touching karina's hair.

"And your one weakness, how your ear reacts when you hear a cute voice"-Winter added.

*HUG* "You're not supposed to change anymore.... Why did things become so uneasy between us"
-Winter said while hugging karina.

"Karomi, please.... Always remain the karomi that i know"-Winter added.

"Hmmm?"-Karina response that caused winter to widen her eyes in shock.

"Oh no! I better find something warm to cover her with!"-Winter said then left.

When winter left Y/n arrived and saw Karina's sleeping.

*BA-THUMP* *BA-THUMP* *BA-THUMP*

"K-KI-KIM-SAN?!"-Y/n called when she saw Kim arrived holding a warm blanket.

"AH, YOU SEE! KARINA WAS NAPPING AND WOULDN'T WAKE UP AT ALL!"-Y/n explained nervously.

Then Kim was just there standing looking down at the blanket she brought with a sad face.

Because Karina is already lying on the ground with Y/n uniform with warm blanket.

"Grab this side... Okay?"-Kim asked because the both of them decided to sleep with Karina in the middle of them.

"Now tell me, you haven't "taken things further" with karomi, have you?"-Kim asked Y/n, that causing
Y/n to sweat nervously.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! THERE'S NO WAY THAT'S!.... AND WHAT IF SHE WAKES UP?!"-Y/n asked kim.

*PET* *PET* "UUWAAAAH!"-Y/n said when she saw kim patting karina's cheeks.

"When karomi is asleep, she won't wake up ti'll the bell ring's. You don't even know that? And you're sisters."-Kim asked her.

"I-I knew that!"-Y/n answered.

"Now remember this, Yoo Y/n, if you ever make karomi sad... I'll come break your face!"-Kim said to y/n, then she was about to punch y/n's face, but y/n caught her hand.

*CLENCH*

"Yes... You got it!"-Y/n said.

After that they fall asleep.

"This looks fun, sleeping together at noon"-Yeji said while looking at the three who's sleeping peacefuly.

Then the bell rung's causing Karina to woke up.