CHAPTER 20:Love yourself.

NO ONE POV:

"Yoo-san and Hwang-san seems to not be getting along recently"-A girl whispered to her friend, while looking at Yeji who's reading a book in her seat, and Y/n who's playing on her phone.

"Wasn't it because Hwang-san is hiding from Yoo-san?"-The girl friend asked her.

"Think about it, if we're to be related to the breaking-school- rules duo, they may be even be punished together during the election."-She said to her friend.

"Also her sister is Jieun-senpai, so that's how it is. Yeah"-Her friend said, then Yeji stood up, and went outside.

"Yoo, what is she going to do."
-Yeji asked herself, while laying down on the grass.

"YEJI-SENPAI!"-Ning² shouted, causing yeji to startled.

"WAAH?!"-Yeji shouted.

"LONG TIME NO SEE!"-Ning² shouted, while smiling widely.

"Don't scare me!.... Ah, your hair"
-Yeji said, when she saw Ning² hair back to black.

 Ah, your hair"-Yeji said, when she saw Ning² hair back to black

"That's right i felt that no matter what i had to dye it back..."-Ning² said, then yeji touch her hair.

"Ah! I definitely wasn't thinking of betraying y/n-senpai?"-Ning² asked.

"I know. You came to look for me to ask me not to be involved with the election, right?"-Yeji asked.

"Yeah, i was thinking the reason why Y/n-senpai and Yeji-senpai were both keeping their distance, was it because of this as well"
-Ning² asked.

"No matter what it took to find me, does it mean things are not going well at all."-Yeji answered.

"We Yizhuo and Y/n-senpai used to discuss together on ways to stop the election... But yesterday
Y/n-senpai sent me an email"-Ning² said, while looking down.

"It said "i have decided to join the election"."-Ning² added.

"If Y/n-senpai lost in the election she will definitely be expelled, right?"-Ning² asked, Yeji.

"The only thing that i can do is to look for Yeji-senpai, you and consult"-Ning² said, then starts crying.

"The kouhai who doesn't mind risking that other people will call her a traitor who betrayed her own people to ask me for help."-Yeji said, then patted Ning²'s head.

(In case u don't know what kouhai means is:In Japan, senpai "senior" and kōhai "junior".)

"Since you already asked me for assistance i guess i can only pull
Y/n to my side."-Yeji added.