CHAPTER 37

"Here you go, this is Hyunseo's photos."-Winter said, then handed the photo to hyunseo.

"Thank you very much. Sorry for making you come all the way here."-Hyunseo said.

"Please don't worry about it. It was along the way anyway while walking Mindongie.(Winter's dog)"
-Winter said.

"After the trip, did Karina change?"-Hyunseo asked out of nowhere, causing Winter to widen her eyes in shock.

"During summer break duty at school, I've only been able to talk to her about paperwork. So I haven't noticed anything..."-Winter answered.

"I see. Karina's engagement.... What's the progress on it?"
-Hyunseo asked.

"There was some issues with the person she was engage with in the past. And I have heard that the engagement was cancelled because of that. However everything was based on rumours.."-Winter answered.

"I see. If everything you said is true, then Karina's engagement will still happen, even though she does not know who her future partner is."-Hyunseo said.

"Yes, you are right."-Winter said sadly.

"She's been carrying the burden by herself all this time while performing her duties within the school...... What a goddess."
-Hyunseo said.

"However, if she's under so much stress. Assuring she got swept away by her emotions, and ended up accepting the ring. Then everything would make sense."
-Hyunseo added.

"I.... *SOBS* I don't know. What I should do for karomi to help her.."
-Winter said with tears flowing down her cheeks.

It's just so painful seeing karina stressing herself to school works and knowing that she will be getting married soon.

"Even if I talk to Y/n and ask her to leave karomi, It seems too late for that now...."-Winter added.

"I think Karina has been saved multiple times, because of winter's effort."-Hyunseo comforted Winter, and patted her head.

"However.... A relationship is the responsibility of those in love. In other words, there will be problems that they will have to overcome by themselves."-Hyunseo said.

"Right now, there's only one thing we could do for them. And that is to believe in the path they chose to walk on together."-Hyunseo added.

On the other hand...

📍YOO'S HOUSE.

Y/n is busy answering her homework, while karina is reading a book.

And suddenly the telephone rang, causing the two of them stopped what they're doing.

"Is it the phone?"-Y/n asked.

"Yes. I will pick it up."-Karina answered, then stood up to answer the telephone.

"Thank you, Karina!"-Y/n said, then went back on answering.

"Hello, this is Yoo speaking."
-Karina said, as she answered the call.

"...... Grandfather."-Karina widen her eyes, when she heard her grandfather's voice.

"Yes. Yes, I understand. Well then, take care."-Karina said, then the call ended.

After the call was ended, karina took a glance on Y/n with a sad face, and went to their room to change.

She change to her school uniform, removed her couple ring with Y/n, and went out.

Seeing Karina dressed up Y/n asked:
"Mhmm... Karina, are you going out?"

"Yes. I will be home late today. Could you please tell mom that she doesn't need to preprare dinner for me?"-Karina asked.

"Alright, got it."-Y/n answered.

"I'll be back soon."-Karina said, and was about to leave when Y/n called her.

"Ah! Hey Karina! Please wait."-Y/n ran up to karina.

"What is it?"-Karina asked coldly.

"Ah-um... Today's kiss... Our "One day One kiss" Deal. Is it okay?"-Y/n shyly asked.

-TO BE CONTINUED.