CHAPTER 50

-I wanted to meet you, but I couldn't. The words I wanted to tell you.....

“KARINA!”-Y/N called again.

*Turn* “Please have her leave.”
-Karina said coldly to the maid who's holding Y/N, then turn around, causing Jay to look at her.

“Alright, let's go.”-The maid said, then starts dragging Y/N away.

“KARINA! NO, WAIT.”-Y/N shouted.

“She's an acquaintance of mine. I apologize for the uproar... Would you allow me to handle things here?”-Jay asked the maid, scratching the back of his head.

The maid nodded then let go of Y/N and left.

Jay and Y/N went out of the room to talk.

“What's going on, Yoo-san? You suddenly came all the way here...”
-Jay said to Y/N.

“I'M REALLY SORRY MANAGER!”
-Y/N shouted, while bowing her head, that caught Jay off guard.

“HUH?”-Jay asked curiously.

“It might cause you trouble but... I need to tell Karina something no matter what.....”-Y/N said with a tint of sadness in her voice.

“Jay-san I don't have anything to say to her. I would really like her to leave.”-Karina said coldly to Jay, while looking to the both of them through the door..

“..... Karina.”-Y/N called.

“Karina-san. As promised, I haven't spoken a word to anyone about what's going on but... Somehow, your older sister is here today.”
-Jay said to Karina then opened the door revealing Karina.

“Your determination is just as dear to me as this earnest girl's enthusiasm. I'll give you two time to talk, so... Will you please hear her out?”-Jay added.

It's not like Karina have a choice, so she just nodded her head and starts walkinh.

Y/N saw her walking, and followed her, then they arrived at the balcony.

Y/N was facing Karina's back and was about to call her when suddenly Karina spoke.

“Why did you come here? Just as you've read in the letter... I want nothing to do with you.”-Karina coldly said, while her back is facing
Y/N.

“Just now, Jay-san and I were discussing about our engagement. Dont intefere.... IN. MY. AFFAIRS. ANY. LONGER.”-Karina added, causing Y/N to look down.

*Clench* “Karina.... In the letter, you wrote that you wished for me to be happy with everyone. Remember? Reading that made me really happy..... But, If the Karina who I love so much can't also be happy I don't want that happiness.”

“Not only you. Manager, Grandpa, Dad and Mom... Everyone who supports us... I want to be happy with everyone-

Y/N didn't finish what she was saying when Karina Shouted.

“STOP BEING SO NAIVE! BE HAPPY WITH EVERYONE? ALL YOU EVER DO IS SPEAK NONSENSE! SOMETHING LIKE THAT COULD NEVER...

“IT CAN!”-Y/N cutted her off and shouted.

“I know that it may be difficult but I realize something. I spent the past half a year feeling troubled alone. But.... At times when you can't sort out your feelings all you have to do is to talk with the people around you. Even if he possibility is low that we can be together... I WILL NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT IS POSSIBLE!”-Y/N shouted, still facing karina's back.

“En.... Enough already... It doesn't matter what you say my feelings won't change.... Just.... Leave...”
-Karina coldly said, trying not to break down infront of Y/N.

“Karina right now.... Do you hate me?”-Y/N asked in a sad tone, that caught Karina.

“I.... *Turn* REALLY HATE YOU.”
-Karina shouted, turned around finally looking at Y/N with a tears flowing down her cheeks.

“Do you know the amount of trouble i went through just to separate myself from you?”-Karina asked, sobbing while punching Y/N chest.

Y/N just stood there, looking at Karina sadly who's punching her chest.

“I had Winter and others give me more work at school, had myself place in a different class.”

“I even selfishly decided to rush my engagement... But no matter how much I pulled myself away from you.... You wouldn't just disappear. Instead, the days of you only increased.”-Karina break down and Y/N hug her tightly.

“.... All this time we were apart we felt the same pain. Almost like sisters!”-Y/N said.

“I can't bear being only your "sister".”-Karina replied, causing Y/N to widen her eyes.

“It may be realistic, I immediately act without thinking and I'm probably a crybaby older sister, but...”-Y/N said, while getting the ring on Karina's neck, without karina noticing it.

Holding the Ring Y/N said: “I vow that I will love you more than anyone in the entire world. So... Please marry me.”-Y/N said to karina.

****

📍LEE'S HOUSE

“At any rate, Y/N...”-Karina said, while sitting on the sofa with Y/N.

“Hm?”-Y/N hummed.

“You sure were quick to mention marriage.”-Karina said, causing Y/N to blush.

“I-it might be possible in the near future. Besides, aren't you the one who said to walk tall with unfounded confidence?”-Y/N asked.

“.... I did... Y/N.”-Karina replied, then grabbed Y/N hand and all of a sudden she kiss Y/N passionately, causing Y/N eyes to went wide.

“Kari-... Wait.”-Y/N said, while Karina's on top of her.

“I love you.”-Karina said out of nowhere.

“Sorry, saying that while being forceful doesn't really get the meaning across, right? Pretend that didn't happen. Not at all!”
-Karina added, not looking at Y/N straight to the eye.

“I LOVE YOU TOO.”-Y/N replied, smiling widely then hug Karina tightly.

-TO BE CONTINUED.