CHAPTER 25

NO ONE POV:

Morning came, Karina was the first one to wake up, so she got up from their bed and go to the study table.

When Y/n woke up, she saw karina and said: "What.... Karina! You're taking the ring off?"-Y/n asked, when she saw Karina removing the ring.

"We can't wear it at school."-Karina answered, and Y/n immediately stand up and went infront of Karina.

"But you even said, we only do what we want to do"-Y/n said.

"There's no point if we don't wear them together!"-Y/n added, while holding both of karina's shoulder.

"What I...... Want to do right now is... This!"-Karina said, then successfuly removed the ring from her finger.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO BE MEAN!!!"-Y/n shouted.

"Yesterday I did say, that our relationship has nothing to do with anyone else. However, that doesn't mean i want to announce it to the world."-Karina said, while looking at Y/n.

"I see.... Then.... OUR LOVE WILL BE OUR LITTLE SECRET!!"-Y/n said happily, then removed her ring and placed it on the box together with karina's ring.

"Alrighty! I'll go make something yummy for breakfast!"-Y/n added, then left, leaving karina alone on their room.

Karina was looking at Y/n's ring, and she decided to try it, if it's fit to her finger.

When she successfuly try it, she was shocked that Y/n ring perfectly fit on hers.

"Oh, right! Karina."-Y/n called her, while peeking at the door facing karina's back.

"If we go on a date during summer vacation, we can wear our rings together, right?"-Y/n asked.

"Y.... Yeah.."-Karina answered while looking down.

"Yay! Thank you! I can't wait for summer vacation!"-Y/n said happily, and left.

"Sigh, just what am i doing?"
-Karina asked herself.

📍SCHOOL

"Good morning, Yeji!"-Y/n greeted Yeji.

"Yeah, good morning, yoo-san."
-Yeji said harshly, while looking away.

"DON'T DO THAT! Greeting me so harshly like that, you will make me fall to the dark side for the rest of the day...."-Y/n said.

"It's your attitude that's harsh, you know."-Yeji said.

"Huh?"-Y/n asked.

"All this time I was worried that you got busted for your part-time job, and that something bad happened"

"Then the next day you were depressed, and you didn't respond to me..."-Yeji said.

"I've been busy recently with a lot of things... I'm really sorry"-Y/n said, while hugging Yeji.

"What's more serious is... Isn't it great that you have to take supplementary lessons during summer vacation, Y/n-chi?"-Yeji asked, in a serious tone, causing Y/n to pull out from the hug.

"It's hell taking summer supplementary lessons in this school, I warned you about that."
-Yeji added.

"W-What do you mean?"-Y/n asked, nervously.

"The horrors of it, are one of the seven wonders of this school."-Yeji answered.

"WAIT! YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THAT! AHHH!"-Y/n shouted sweating nervously.