CHAPTER 18.2:Special.

NO ONE POV:

📍STUDENT COUNCIL

"Then, please excuse me"-Karina said, then left with winter following her.

"As expected of the chairman's granddaughter, she's still a freshman, but she takes her job seriously"-Giselle said.

Giselle, known as glasses-senpai:

"Yes, with a will that strong, even a first year could fulfill the position of student council president next term

"Yes, with a will that strong, even a first year could fulfill the position of student council president next term."-Jieun said, then stand up, and looked outside the window.

IU AND GISELLE

"Iu-chan, even if you say that, you weren't that nature yourself you know, in the middle school, all you ever wanted to do was challenge your partner"-Giselle said, while looking at Iu who's back facing her.

"I don't think age has anything to do with self-descipline."-Iu said.

"Because you're like this, your younger sister won't even approach you, right?"-Giselle asked, that caught Iu off guard.

A-ahh she seems pretty upset-Giselle said in her mind.

"Hah, a younger sister is precious, it's not a laughing matter, Riri"-Iu said.

"It's not like i'm embarrased about it."-Iu added.

"Iu-chan, according to your own advice..... Between saying, "i know this is strange, but you're precious to me" or, "i know this is strange, but i adore you." Which choice is best?"-Giselle asked, then walked towards iu.

"I..... I'll wait until Yeji can find her own answer. Even if it takes a lifetime"-Iu answered.

"Iu-chan you act like a sadist, but inside you're a masochist, aren't you?"-Giselle asked.

"Call me what you will"-Iu answered.

"You've been by my side and supported me for a year now, so i feel like i can graduate without any worries"-Iu said.

"I'll be leaving the school and the new student council president in your hands"-Iu added.

"Understood. If i ever need help, i'll call you immediately!"-Giselle said.

"It's too early to start whining!"
-Iu said.