CHAPTER 26

NO ONE POV:

"I smell, Yoo karina's scent on you."-Hyunseo said.

Eh? What if... She saw through my relationship with karina?

"You know why, don't you?"
-Hyunseo asked.

I have to deceive her somehow!

"Uh, um, actually, me and the student president karina are step-sisters. We're living together now."-Y/n answered, while scratching the back of her head.

"That's why we use the same shampoo... Maybe... Maybe that's what it is?"-Y/n said, unsure.

"I see, I knew that you were step-sisters but... Living together. so it was the shampoo's scent i'm convinced."-Hyunseo said.

"But you sure are good at catching onto those details."-Y/n said.

"As i said before, analyzing people is as natural as breathing to me. However, Yoo karina, is on a different level."-Hyunseo said.

"Yoo Karina is not human."
-Hyunseo added, causing Y/n to widen her eyes in shocked.

"What... N-No, No, No! No matter how you look at her, she's a human right?"-Y/n asked, nervously.

"Humans always have cracks, and in that crack there is information to be found.... But that girl doesn't have any"-Hyunseo answered.

She's right I don't know what karina's thinking, nor do I know some things about her.

"I felt something uncomfortable about her, i became interested in what she was thinking and so I observed and observed her, so much that i couldn't study. That's why i'm in this mess."-Hyunseo said.

"THAT'S WHY YOU'RE TAKING SUPPLEMENTARY CLASSES!?"-Y/n shouted.

"Therefore, if you have any interesting information concerning Yoo karina, please tell me."-Hyunseo said.

"Y-Yeah."-Y/n said.

The parts of Karina even i don't know, sure does captivate many people.

"Anyway, i'll help you since you haven't noticed but, i'm a 3rd year student." -Hyunseo said, causing Y/n to widen her eyes in shock.

"EHH! SO YOU'RE MY SENPAI!"
-Y/n shouted.

Y/N POV:

📍HOME

Hyunie said she didn't understand karina but... *STARE* Karina has recently became more human-like I think...

"What?"-I heard Karina asked, eating salad, while looking at me.

"A-Ah nothing!"-I answered then looked away.

Maybe it's because we're lovers that i'm able to see a side of karina that no one else can?

"SHEESH, Y/N, You're smiling to yourself."-I heard mom said.

"I-I am not!"-I replied.

"Now that i think of it, i heard from a neighbor today that a festival will be held nearby this weekend."
-Mom said.

"You might be at school in the afternoon, Y/n. But why don't the two of you go?"-Mom asked.

Oh, there's no salad dressing.

A festival, which means.... A righttime date in a yukata!! This is the best!

"Karina, together-