CHAPTER 48

After her conversation with Winter, she told everything to her friends and Hyunseo decided to help her.

“Right now, Hyunseo is calling her family to ask if they know anything.”-Yeji said.

“But if she's not at home or at school... Then she's at a store or someone's house?-Yeji added.

“Hey, Y/N-chan.”-Somi called Y/N, getting the attention of Yeji and Y/N.

“You haven't come up with a strategy yet. What are you going to do if you meet Karina-san? Use a finishing move?”-Somi said coldly.

“...... You're right. I don't have a plan. But we all came here thinking that somehow it'll work out, right?”-Y/N replied.

“Then I gotta prepare myself to use a finishing move if I have to! Right Ning²?”-Y/N said, while hugging Ning².

“That's right unlimited possibilities.”-Ning² replied, while Somi is looking at them angrily.

“Give up. It's no use once she's like this.”-Yeji said to Somi.

“Is there anyone else who might know where Karina is? Hmm... I wonder if Ning² knows.”-Y/N teased Ning², While somi get her phone.

“I guess I'll have to ask a rich person.”-Somi said, then called someone.

“Hello? Manager?”-Somi called, when the phone connected.

“Somi-chan! It's been awhile how have you been?”-Manager asked somi.

“Don't give me that! Why'd you suddenly go and close the shop?”
-Somi shouted angrily, causing Yeji to look at her.

“Sorry! A lot kinda happened, so..”
-Manager appologitically said.

“Whatever. You wouldn't happen to be acquainted with the Yoo family, would you?”-Somi asked.

“Yeah, just recently through some connections.”-Manager replied, causing Somi to widen her eyes.

“Huh! Then you know about Y/N- chan being an Yoo as well?”-Somi asked.

“Yes. I never imagine she'd be the daughter of that Yoo.”-Manager answered.

“Hey, manager... If you're free. Let's have a meal. There's a few things I want to ask you.”-Somi.

Sorry, Somi-chan. I have an important dinner party to attend today.”-Manager reject immediately.

“Oh? That's unfortunate. Ah. Would that dinner be with the Yoo family?”-Somi asked smirking.

“Well, It's something private so I can't say anything. Sorry.”-Manager replied.

“Of course. It's good to be serious. I'll talk to you again.”-With that Somi ended the call, and look at Y/N.

“I think... I might have found where she is...”-Somi said.

“REALLY?!”-Y/N shouted.

-TO BE CONTINUED.