CHAPTER 33

After they finished eating, Yeji, Ning² and somi went to Y/n's room.

"Full power pillow fight competition round 1!!"-Y/n shouted, while holding a cards.

In the end I still couldn't think of any ways to kiss her!-Y/n thoughts.

"Since it's full power competition we shall play the cards too."-Yeji said.

"Oi, oi, this seems really hardcore."-Y/n said.

"It's more fun if the games are difficult, right?"-Somi said.

"Let's do our best and play until dawn."-Ning² said excitingly.

"Wow, you have a lot of energy Ning²"-Yeji said.

"It's because it's my first time staying up late to play!"-Ning² said.

After that they started playing cards and pillow fight, while Karina was just at the side, reading a book.

A few hours later, all of them is already exhausted, Yeji, Ning² and somi are already sleeping on the bed, While Y/n is just looking at karina.

"What?"-Karina asked Y/n who's looking at her.

"Everyone has fallen asleep."-Y/n said.

"Yes, it's finally quiet now."-Karina said.

"Hey... There's no space to sleep so, let's look for an empty room, shall we...?"-Y/n asked, then Karina nodded her head, and they went out to look for an empty room.

"Hey karina... Were you trying to stay awake for me by reading?"-Y/n asked, while walking.

"..... I couldn't possibly sleep in such a noisy room."-Karina answered.

"... You're right."-Y/n said, then they found an empty room.

After they found an empty room they immediately went in, and Y/n locked the door.

"Karina, is it okay to leave the light switches off?"-Y/n asked.

"Why?"-Karina asked her.

"That's because I'm really nervous now. And I don't want you to see that."-Y/n answered.

After Y/n said that, silence took over them...

And suddenly Y/n went closer to Karina, and grabbed karina's waist and kiss her passionately.

"Mmmm."-Karina was moaning mess, While Y/n is kissing her.

After a few seconds they pulled out from the kiss, because they ran out of breath.

"We have to get up early tomorrow. We should, sleep soon too."-Karina said, and was about to go to her bed, when Y/n grabbed her hand, and start kissing her again.

While Y/n is kissing her, karina was moaning mess, Y/n enters her tongue, and Karina immediately responded.

"Y/n.."-Karina moaned.

When Y/n heard Karina moaned her name, she immediately entered her hand on karina's clothes and was about to touch karina's boobs, but karina stopped her.

On the other side....

"Fufu... It's about time... Y/n-chan and Karina-san, I wonder which room they are using to make out... The explore game starts now~"
-Somi said, then stood up and starts finding Y/n.

"I have no intention to interupt them. And i just want to be their cupid. However I'm sure it's fine to eavesdrop quietly."-Somi said, then while she was walking, she heard two persons talking, so she decided to went to where the voice came from.

When she finally saw the persons, she heard something that made her eyes widen.

"W-what.... Is that?"-Somi asked, with wide eyes.

-TO BE CONTINUED.