CHAPTER 24:Not give up love.

NO ONE POV:

*SOB* *SOB* Karina was about to comfort Y/n, but Y/n walked away and went to their room.

Morning came...

"Y/n don't tell me you're dating that person? I seriously can't stand that. HAHAHAHAHAHA"

*GASP* *SIT UP* "What was that! *SIGH* A dream"-Y/n said to herself, then stands up.

While she was getting off from her bed, she saw a note, so she immediately get the note and read it that has written "Test starts today, so try not to come home late." -KARINA.

When she was done reading the note, she saw the ring that she bought yesterday.

"I wonder, why did i buy these rings."-Y/n said to herself while holding the ring.

"I can't give her something like this..."-Y/n said then put the ring on her school bag.

📍SCHOOL

"Y/N-CHI!! WHAT HAPPENED YOU DIDN'T PICK UP YOUR PHONE EITHER! THE FIRST TEST HAS ALREADY ENDED!"-Yeji shouted, when she saw Y/n arrived.

"Is it a cold this time? Heartbreak?"-Yeji asked.

Y/N POV:

Heartbreak? Oh now that i think about it, didn't i say something like i was in love or came out infront of everyone.

"Thank you yeji, i'm alright."-I said to her.

"Sorry, i'm going to go study for the test."-I added.

"Oh... Sure"-Yeji said, then i left.

After i study, i went back to our room.

I was sitting on my chair when i saw karina, while i was looking at her she suddenly turned around and made an eye contact with me, causing me to immediately look away.

Karina don't look at me like that.

NO ONE POV:

📍TEACHER'S ROOM

"Well, it can't be helped if you're not feeling well. The test will be considered a failing grade, so be sure to study for the supplementary exam during summer vacation."-Their teacher said to Y/n.

"I understand. Sorry for intruding"
-Y/n said, then went out.

While she was walking on the hallway student's are looking at her.

*BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP* "No, what is this, it feels like everyone is talking about me. I can't breathe"-Y/n said to herself, then she starts running away, and went to the school rooftop.

"Sigh, it's no use. I don't want to see anyone today."-Y/n said to herself while laying down on the floor.

While she was laying down she look at her bag and saw the ring that she bought.