CHAPTER 7:No Love.

Monday came...

Y/N POV:

I'm here at the back of our school with Yeji, because i decided to cut my hair.

I made up my mind to be a sister, so i'm giving up on my love.

"Now starts.... Yoo Y/n, failed love. Hair-cutting ceremony."-Yeji said.

"But who were you inlove with? I mean to cut such pretty hair is a shame!"-Yeji said.

"D-Don't say that! You'll make me doubt myself"-I said to her.

How do i become a sister?

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING OVER THERE?"-We heard someone shouted that made us startled.

"KARINA!"-I called, when i saw her walking towards us.

"Y/n-chi is cutting her hair to get over her love"-Yeji answered.

"H-Hey!!"-I said to Yeji.

"Must you do that at school? While wearing your uniforms. Keep in mind how others view the school through you"-Karina said.

"Act appropriately. *COUGH* Students can't behave however they please"-Karina said then walked away.

"Do karina seem a bit odd?"-I asked Yeji.

"I dunno even at her best she gives me a bad vibes"-Yeji answered.

"The bell has rung, so let's go back to the classroom"-Yeji added then we started walking to our room.

Lunch Time...

The way she got angry seemed kind of weird. I'm worried, so i'll check up on her. "I'm her sister after all!"-I said to myself, then starts walking.

*CLATTER!" "PRESIDENT!"-I heard someone shouted, so i immediately went to where that voice is.

NO ONE POV:

"Keep your voice down, i'm fine.
I just tripped"-Karina said to winter.

"Haven't you worked yourself too hard? I think you should skip the meeting today."-Winter said to her worriedly.

"I said i'm fine"-Karina said.

*PATS* "You don't seem fine... I'll ask someone to come-

Winter didn't finished what she was saying when Karina cutted her off.

"CUT IT OUT ALREADY"-Karina said while shoving away Winter's hand.

"You wouldn't be able to take my place, would you?"-Karina asked Winter, that made Winter looked down and didn't say anything.

"HEY! WHATEVER'S GOING ON WITH YOU, THAT'S CROSSING THE LINE! KIM-SAN IS JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU, KARINA!"-Y/n shouted.

"I know that, WITHOUT YOU TELLING ME....

"KARINA?"-Y/n called, but Karina didn't respond.

"KARINA!!"-Y/n shouted, when she saw Karina lying on the floor unconcious.

"PRESIDENT!!"-Winter called.

"W-WHAT DO WE DO?! I-I'LL GO CALL THE NURSE!"-Winter said panicking, and about to leave to call the nurse, but Y/n stopped her.

"WAIT! KIM-SAN YOU GO TO THE STUDENT COUNCIL"-Y/n said to her.