CHAPTER 13:Winter of Love.

NO ONE POV:

"Wh-What's gotten into you, karina?"-Y/n asked her, while looking away with a blushing face.

"I'm grateful to you. You do a lot for me and my father. You got through to me and made me settle my issues"-Karina answered.

"That's why *SLIDE* I should repay you with what you've been DESIRING"Karina added, then removed her top uniform, leaving her with her bra.

"KARINA...?"-Y/n called with wide eyes looking at karina.

"You want IT right?"-Karina asked.

*BADUM* *BADUM* "Eh? Can i really....?"-Y/n asked.

"Yes"-Karina answered then starts leaning towards Y/n.

Then Y/n touch Karina's cheeks causing karina to close her eyes and Y/n examined karina's face, before leaning towards karina and

"I'm sorry, i CAN'T do it"-Y/n said then looked down, causing karina to open her eyes and looked at her with a disappointed look.

(Sorry, sorry for disappointing ya'll maybe next time HAHAHAHAHA)

Then karina stands up and get her clothes and wear it before walking away with disappointed face.

"Goodnight"-Karina said coldly then slammed the door.*SLAM*

(Yow Y/n what was that? Yikes!)

1 month has passed.

Y/N POV:

📍HOME

"Happy new year Y/n-chan. I got some chitose ame for you"-Somi said showing her chitose.

"Is karina-san in?"-Somi asked.

" 'happy new year' In february, how late can you be.."-I said while scratching the back of my head with bored look.

"Why chitose ame?"-I asked.

"Karina's probably at the student council, working on the excursion trip."-I answered her question, then we both went in.

"Aww, i was hoping she could help me with my studies.... Too bad"
-Somi said while looking outside the window.

"You should ask such things in advance."-I said.

"By the way, Y/n-chan"-Somi called causing me to look at her.

"What's with the smirk?"-I asked her.

"Last christmas did you get hot and steamy with karina-san?"-Somi asked then hop on my back.

"O-Of course not! Get off me"-I said, then pushed her.

"Don't tell me you and karina-san got in a fight?"-Somi asked, then look at me.

"Y/n-chan you can be so childish"
-Somi added.

"HUUUH?!"-I asked her.

"Real life romance doesn't come as easy as in manga. If you love her, try to be CONSIDERATE of her feelings."-Somi said causing me to look down.