CHAPTER 28

NO ONE POV:

When Y/n walked away, karina just stood there, looking at Y/n back, while holding her chest.

And when Y/n is finally gone, someone called karina causing her to turn around.

"Yoo Karina."-Someone said, while walking towards her.

"Hyunseo?"-Karina called.

"There's something, I want to ask you without feeling ashamed."
-Hyunseo said.

"Ever since the day I noticed you, only you have been on my mind."

"This feeling of needing to know you, grew larger each day. I couldn't understand why you were the only one I couldn't figure out."

"Everyday was extremely painful. But then, I met Y/n, and i gained a chance to get closer to you."

"I thought this would finally end my days of being captivated by you, but i was wrong... For some reason, the more I understand you, *SOB* The more pain I feel."

"Please tell me, Yoo karina, just what, is this fixation I have for you?"-Hyunseo asked, while sobbing.

"Hm... For the longest time, my heart was also captivated by someone I couldn't understand. But now I know what it is thanks to you."-Karina said, while looking at Hyunseo.

"Hyunseo, you're in love with me."
-Karina said, causing Hyunseo to widen her eyes.

"Oh.... That's interesting, that's really interesting for you to say, Yoo karina."

"But how are you able to say that so confidently, In front of the person you like?"

"I always thought you weren't  human but..... Could it be that you're a god?"-Hyunseo asked.

"I'm.... Just a girl."-Karina answered, while looking away.

"I think that part of you, Is what i fell in love with."-Hyunseo said, while looking at karina's side profile.

Y/N POV:

"Crap, Crap, Crap, Not enough means the same as not satisfied right? Right? As in the kiss wasn't satisfying enough, right?"-I asked crazily, touching my lips, while walking back to the gang.

"I'm going crazy, just because she asked! That was my moment to forget everything and hold her."

Our secret love! Our secret love! What should i do? I have to express these feelings with karina. But how do I face her?!

"Oh! There she is! Y/n-chi!"-I heard Yeji called me.

"I was looking for you! Where did you run off to?"-Yeji asked me.

"Pres and Hyunseo aren't here either, do you know anything Y/n-chi?-I heard Yeji asked, causing me to look at her in shock.

Eh?! Hyunseo is gone too?

Then suddenly, my phone rung, causing me to look at my phone and saw Hyunseo name, so I immediately answered it.

"H-Hello?"-I said.

"Oh, is this Y/n-pon? I'm with Yoo karina at the moment."-I heard Hyunseo said, through the phone.

"Huh?"-I asked.

"There's something I want to talk about with her alone, please tell everyone we're leaving ahead."
-Hyunseo answered, and before i called protest, she already hung up the call.