CHAPTER 12.1:Special.

YEJI AND SOMI

NO ONE POV:

"Ahh, Yeji-senpai!"-Somi called, when she saw yeji.

"Geh!"-Yeji said, then she turned around to see who's calling her, and she saw Somi with two guys surrounding her, then she starts running away.

"Thanks for the rescue Yeji-senpai and for the treat! I feel a bit guilty"
-Somi said, while eating her food, that yeji bought for her.

"IT'S NOT LIKE I SAVED YOU OR ANYTHING, I RAN OFF AND YOU FOLLOWED ME!"-Yeji shouted, then slammed the table.

"I want nothing to do with you, so when you finish that, go home"-Yeji said.

"Say, Yeji"-Somi called.

"Do you like Y/n-cha-

Somi didn't finish what she was saying when yeji cutted her off.

"I don't."-Yeji said.

"Ahh, if you were trying to be ambigous like you are.. No i have no romantic interest in her."-Yeji added.

"Hmph, Yeji-senpai, you're pretty suspicious, aren't you?"-Somi asked, while looking at yeji.

"Huh?"-Yeji asked.

"It might sound wise to cautiously watch things play out from a distance, but it just means you're afraid of getting hurt, you're always running away from conflict."-Somi said.

"Well, i can't say i hate clever girl like that"-Somi added.

"Who do you think you are, talking to me like that?! I need to be no one but myself hmp"-Yeji said.

"And i can say, i do hate noisy girls"-Yeji added.

"But i can tell that we like the same person"-Somi said.

"It's female intuition, right?"-Somi asked, that made Yeji sighed.

"Whatever, in any case if you like Y/n-chi, then don't get her into trouble!"-Yeji said then stand up.

"I'm going now. Since you ain't leaving, i will"-Yeji added, and was about to leave when somi called her.

"Ah, Yeji-senpai! That gyaru front... Is that also to protect yourself?"
-Somi asked.

"To be frank, it doesn't suit you, since you're such a diligent girl at school"-Somi said.

"You look like a 40 year old trying to be a flashy teen"-Somi added, causing Yeji to turn around and look  at somi.

"UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, I'M A STEALTH GYARU! IT'S NO DEFENSIVE MECHANISM OR ANYTHING SPECIAL, IT'S JUST MY HOBBY!"-Yeji shouted angrily, then throw the juice on somi.

"UAHH, Yeji-senpai what are you doing?! How childish!"-Somi said.

"OH SHUT UP! YOU HAD IT COMING!"-Yeji shouted.

"Ah-ahh, because of your immaturity, my clothes are all sticky"-Somi said while walking with Yeji.

"Right, well because of you i have to live with the fact that i had a fight with a kid in public"-Yeji said, walking away.

"But this was a valuable date, bye."
-Somi said, causing Yeji to stopped from walking and looked at her.

"My face is covered with ketchup!"
-Yeji thought while touching her face.

Then somi starts walking towards yeji then suddenly she touch yeji's face and said "With this, looks like i found a crack in your shield"-Somi said, then left.

"HAAH.. I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THAT GIRL!"-Yeji shouted.

:Here spoiling ya'll with 3 chapters today, have a good day! Bye <3