CHAPTER 22:Love notes.

NO ONE POV:

They are in the gym playing basketball for their PE.

"THE NOTEBOOK GIVE IT BACK!!"
-Y/n shouted, while running towards their teacher who's holding the ball, and she think it's karina.

Then their teacher crossed over causing Y/n to fall and hit her nose on the floor.

"What is Y/n-chi doing?"-Yeji asked herself.

"Y/n-chi, as a gyaru, falling on your face full force like that, you're amazing. Here, a plaster"-Yeji said, then handed the plaster to Y/n.

If u don't know what gyaru means:
(Gyaru a Japanese transliteration of the English slang word gal, is a Japanese fashion subculture.)

"Thanks, it's not like i wanted to fall!"-Y/n said, while putting the plaster to her nose.

"Ah, what is it then? Where you trying to get sympathy points from the teacher? You're a genius!"-Yeji said.

"That's enough! No way!"-Y/n shouted.

"Oh yeah, you said "Give me back my notebook" is it still confiscated by the president?"-Yeji asked.

"You... You heard me, didn't you?"
-Y/n asked.

"That's because you shouted so loudly."-Yeji answered.

"That notebook, is it that bad?"-Yeji asked.

"Ah haha..."-That's the only word that came out from Y/n mouth, while laughing awkwardly.

"Preventing my mind from going blank from loving karina too much, that's why i made that notebook... To be stollen by the target herself who could have imagined that-arghh without that, i'm in trouble! I'll be seen!!"-Y/n said.

"Y/n-chi you're actually letting her take away something as important as that...!"-Yeji said angrily, while clenching her fist.

Then Karina walks out to their room, and Y/n saw karina.

"HOLD ON! WAIT... YOO-SAN WAIT!"-Y/n shouted, then dash out and followed karina.

"THE NEXT LESSON IS STARTING SOON Y/N!"-Yeji shouted, but Y/n's already out of her sight.

Y/N POV:

"Can you not talk to me so familiarly when were at school? What if a conspiracy of us two election candidates gets exposed.."
-Karina said.

"Isn't all because karina doesn't want to return my notebook... That we're here doing this?"-I asked her, while looking down.

"That thing about wanting to make me happy?"-Karina asked, causing me to look at her.

"Ah, yeah! That! Just quickly return it to me!"-I said.

"I don't want to"-Karina said, while showing me the notebook that i made.

"Tomorrow's date i plan to follow exactly what's written in this notebook"-Karina added, that caught me off guard.

"HUH?!"-I shouted.

"You must behave and *CLOSE UP* Just enjoy the date"-Karina said.

"Got it?"-Karina asked then starts walking away leaving me here who's blushing mess.

*BADUM* *BADUM* *BADUM*

W-Wait? Exactly following the notebook, doesn't that mean we can have the ideal date...