CHAPTER 28.2

KARINA AND YEJI

NO ONE POV:

"Hang out with me Yeji-senpai."
-Somi said through the phone.

"No!"-Yeji shouted, while walking.

"Eh? Why not?"-Somi asked.

"Why do, i have to accompany you every day? I'll hung up now!"-Yeji said, then hunged up and it's starts raining, so she immediately run to find a place to take cover.

"Finally found a place to take cover."-Yeji said, and when she arrived at the place, she saw Karina.

"Eh? President!"-Yeji called, and was about to hide her phone.

"You're free to use your cellphone outside of school."-Karina said.

"Ah, that's right."-Yeji said.

"You're also taking shelter from the rain?"-Yeji asked.

"Ah, yes."-Karina answered.

"This heat is recently is killer."-Yeji said.

"It is."-Karina said, while looking up.

"Did you go somewhere, president?"-Yeji asked.

"Yes."-Karina answered.

"I see."-Yeji said, then an awkward silence eat them. So she decided to text somi for advice.

Yeji
-Right now i'm taking shelter from the rain with someone super hard to talk to. Give me something to talk about.

Somi
-You refused my invitation and only now do you ask for a favor, it's going to cost you, you ready?

Yeji
-Forget it then.

Somi
-Can't be helped 😈

Somi
-Why don't you try saying, "i'm really bad at talking, so why don't we check our compatibility with our bodies?" For the time being?

"THE HELL I WILL!"-Yeji shouted, causing karina to look at her confusingly.

"Sorry, I was talking to myself."
-Yeji said.

"May i ask you something?"-Karina asked, causing yeji to look at her.

"Hm? Ah, sure."-Yeji answered.

"What kind of conversations do you usually have with Y/n?"-Karina asked.

"Why are you asking that?"-Yeji asked.

"Just, for some reason."-Karina answered, while looking down.

"I see. We only talk about stupid things. Like about dieting or new sweets."-Yeji answered.

"I see."-Karina said.

"And you, president? What do you talk about with Y/n at home?"-Yeji asked.

"We don't talk about anything in particular."-Karina answered, while looking down.

"I see, wow. That's surprising."-Yeji said..

"You know, if it weren't for Y/n, we might have never talked to each other for 3 years."-Yeji said, while looking up.

"That's right."-Karina said, then suddenly Y/n saw the two of them.

"Hey! Why are you two here?"-Y/n asked.

"Y/n-chi!"-Yeji called.

"You look like an angel, Y/n-chi"
-Yeji said

"What are you talking about, Yeji?"
-Y/n asked.

SOMI AND NING²

"Sigh... And i even came all the way to Y/n and the other's territory in this heat. I can't believe no one will hang out with me. I am super omega bor...... Ed?"-Somi said, when she saw ning² sitting on the bench while mumbling something.

"I can see Yeji-senpai and Y/n- senpai today too, i can see Yeji-
Y/n."-Ning² mumbled.

"UWAAH? Best for me not to get involved."-Somi said, then about to leave when she remembered something, so she approach ning²

"If you stay here, you'll catch cold."
-Somi said, to ning² while showing a picture of Yeji and Y/n hugging.

Then they went to the café to eat.

"Um... Thank you for the Y/n-Yeji image. And, um... Who are you again?"-Ning,² asked.

"Seriously? I was at the pool and the festival, do you really only watch Yeji-senpai and Y/n-chi? I shouldn't have helped you."-Somi said, dissapointed.

"Ah! I remember! The self-proclaimed, Yeji-senpai's girlfriend!"-Ning² said while laughing.

"Hey, were you looking for a fight from the start? I'll hit you, you know?"-Somi said angrily.

"I'm bored so whatever i'll pay for you so please eat something."-Somi added.

"Really?! Actually i've looked from the outside, and there's a dish i've always been curious about!"-Ning² said, while looking at the food menu.

"Oh, then i'll just have the same thing."-Somi said, then they ordered.

"Hey, what is this?"-Somi asked, when their ordered arrived.

"Well, don't be so flustered please. It's just a harumaki."-Ning² said.

"If you, put this on top of this over here

"If you, put this on top of this over here... It's complete."-Ning² said, while putting the veggies at the top of the harumaki.

"What is?"-Somi asked.

"It's Y/n-Yeji maki!!! My idea of shred Y/n on top!"-Ning² shouted obssesely.

"Ah! What are you doing?"-Ning² asked, when she saw Somi finished the food.

"I didn't take a picture yet!! I'm appreciating the aesthetics!"-Ning² added.

"Ahh, jeez i was stupid to trust you."-Somi said.