CHAPTER 49

“Why did you bring such a small car?”-Hyunseo asked her driver.

“We... Thought it'd be good for sharp turns...!”-Y/N said.

“W.... Well, It's just perfect to get to the Park home with. Please get inside.”-Hyunseo’s driver said, with that Yeji, Y/N and Somi get inside the car.

“I'm sorry, Y/N-pon I can't hang around till the end.-Hyunseo said to Y/N.

“Thank you, Hyuniee you really saved me.”-Y/N thankfully said to Hyunseo.

“Y/N-pon, I want you to tell Karina something when you see her. Tell her to live while being true to her feelings.”-With that said, Hyunseo’s driver, starts the engine and drove away.

“Ah!”-Y/N shouted.

“What's wrong, Y/N-chi?”-Yeji asked.

“..... It's nothing.”-Y/N replied.

“I apologize Ms.Y/n-pon, we've completely stuck in a traffic.”
-Hyunseo's Driver appologitically said.

“HUH? There's no shortcuts?”-Somi asked.

“There's no side roads. All we can do is wait...”-The driver replied.

“There's no other option? IF WE DON'T HURRY KARINA-SAN MIGHT SIGN THE MARRIAGE PAPERS!
-Somi shouted angrily.

“Don't say stuff like that so bluntly.”-Yeji scolded her.

*Sigh* Should I call my sister to help us? Or no?-Yeji thoughts while hesitating to call her sister.

“Oh, Yeji. You called because you need the motorcycle, right?”-IU asked.

“Huh? How'd you know?”-Yeji asked.

Giselle snatched the phone from IU and said: “The Student Vice President sent us a request from Hyunseo. We're ready to move on your word.”

“Iu-chan likes being asked for help. So please keep at it. We'll be on our way.”-Giselle added.

“Giselle, don't tell them that!”-Iu scolded, then the phone call ended, and IU starts her motorcyle.

(That's kinda hot seeing IU drive a motorcycle.)

***

“With the help of a friend, we have another bike we can only bring two people.”-IU said, when she arrived at the road where Y/N' is.

“That's more than enough, sis. Thanks.”-Yeji said.

“Then I'll go with.... Y/N was about to say that she will go with Yeji, but Yeji cutted her off.

“Y/N. Take Somi with you.”-Yeji said.

“Huh?”-Somi asked.

“When it comes down to this, she'll be of more help than me.”-Yeji replied.

*Sigh* “Okay, I'll go with Y/N-chan.”
-With that Somi and Y/N went out of the car and ride on the motorcyle.

“We're leaving, Yoo!”-IU said to Y/N.

“Alright!”-Y/N replied.

“Y/N-chi! Stay true to your gyaru spirit! It's a promise with me!”-Yeji said to Y/N, giving her a thumbs up with a smile.

“You got it!”-Y/N replied.

“Have fun!”-Yeji said to Somi.

“Like I have a choice.”-Somi replied with a bored tone.