CHAPTER 18:Love birds!?

NO ONE POV:

"That girl.... She's the one who said she was my fan!"-Y/n said.

"FAN?! HEY Y/N-CHI, IF YOU KNOW HER, TELL HER TO DYE HER HAIR BACK TO BLACK IMMEDIATELY!"
-Yeji shouted angrily at Y/n, and grabbed both of Y/n shoulders.

"Ah, i'm falling! I'm falling!"-Y/n said.

"Wait, even if you say that... If not,
THAT FRESHMAN WILL BECOME
Y/N-CHI'S SUBSTITUTE AS ONEE-CHAN'S TARGET!"-Yeji shouted.

"Although i don't understand, it should be fine as long as..... I tell her, right, yeji?"-Y/n asked, causing yeji to be speechless.

"Ah ah, ah....."-Yeji said, then Y/n starts dragging yeji.

"I'M GOING TO?!"-Yeji asked.

"Duh! Of course!"-Y/n said.

"I DON'T WANT TO! LET ME GO! AHHHH!"-Yeji shouted.

On the other side...

"You."-Karina called the freshmen student, while walking towards her.

"I do believe the school handbook clearly states this school's regulations?"-Winter asked.

"In addition you are a student that had direct entry from the junior high school division, right?"-Karina asked.

"Uhm- well....."-The freshmen said, sweating nervously.

"Last year, you were still quite a serious student... Why would you do such a thing.... SO IT MUST BE A BAD INFLUENCE FROM YOO Y/N, RIGHT?!"-Winter asked angrily.

"IT-IT'S NOT!! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Y/N-SENPAI! I DID THIS ON MY OWN!"-The freshman shouted nervously, making Karina sigh.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE"
-Someone shouted, causing them to look at the person who shouted and saw.

"JIEUN-SENPAI?! WHY WOULD SENPAI?"-Winter asked nervously, as she saw Yeji's sister.

I put IU as yeji's sister here i hope u don't mind :>

"Long, long time no see miss jieun-senpai"-Winter said.

"Oh, oh long time no see, kim. Seems like your eyebrows developed."-Jieun said looking at kim.

"I-I do have other part of me that grow"-Winter said.

"What brings you here to the school today?"-Winter asked, while sweating nervously.

"Actually, i heard that there was a person who wasn't following the school rules and was lowering the school's standards."-Jieun answered.