CHAPTER 17:To be inlove.

Morning came...

Y/N POV:

*CHIRP* *CHIRP* *BLINK*

Hmm this feels nice, waking up in the morning, with karina sleeping on my shoulder.

*SMILE* What a beautiful face you have karina.

Still sleepy, might just stay like this for a little while longer.

"Well, can't go back to sleep"-I said to myself.

*TURNS* *TWIRL* *TWIRL*
"Such a beautiful hair"-I said, while touching her hair.

"Hmm"-I heard Karina hummed, causing mo to remove my hand on her hair.

Then i saw karina opening her eyes, so i immediately pretended to be sleeping. *SNORE*

And when i made sure that karina went out, i immidiately stand's up, and follow karina.

"Good morning! Karina~"-I said, smiling widely.

"Good morning."-Karina said, then starts brushing her teeth.

"What?"-Karina asked when she saw me still smiling.

"Nothing~"-I answered happily.

(Wow, why so happy Y/n hmm)

*BA-THUMP* Is this an indirect toothpaste?!

Our parents marriage had us become sisters, but after yesterday's excursion, we... Started dating!

Well, i say 'dating'... Tough, we're not really doing anything lovers do.. but even so, for me, just for us to become lovers, feels great!

"Hey, Karina, the new semester is starting, and i want to change my appearance a little"-I said to her, while walking our way to school.

"Which ribbon do you think is better?"-I asked, while showing her the ribbon.

"Aren't you becoming a second year student? Isn't it about time you started following the school dress codes?"-Karina asked.

"At a time like this, why do you have to say those things!"-I said.

"I'm always reminding you of this"
-Karina said.

"But isn't there always a way around it?"-I asked.

I really want to wear the ribbon that karina pick~

"You can't always be treated as an exception."-Karina said coldly.

"I know."-I said.

"Besides, we are about to become role models for the freshmen. If more freshmen become like you, disrupting school morale, do you want to be held responsible for it?"
-Karina asked.

"You don't have to be sound so harsh."-I said.

Role model for freshmen, eh. I've never really thought about it, only the student council president would... Will karina become even more impressive next year?

If that is the case, she probably can't be with someone as careless as me...

"So sad"-I said.

"What?"-Karina asked.

"Oh, it's nothing, i just thought that i really need to treasure the time that i can spend with you, karina."
-I answered.

"How about if you let yourself go once in a while? We are still just highschool girls. At least we can put some make up on, go out on a date or something..."-I said, then she stopped from walking, and face me.