CHAPTER 17.1:Love triangle?!

NO ONE POV:

*POURING* "Looks like the rain isn't stopping... Karina said she had no student council work today, she should be at home already.."
-Y/n said, while holding the groceries that she bought.

*SIGH* "Mom isn't home, karina must be staying alone at home right now."-Y/n added, then went home.

"I'm HOME!"-Y/n shouted.

"Hm? Is someone else here?"-Y/n asked herself, when she saw two shoes, on the rack.

"Ah, welcome back, Y/n-chan!"
-Somi said, while karina is wiping her hair.

"So-Somi? Why does it seems like you two just got out of the shower?"-Y/n asked.

"Say, why is Somi in our house?!"
-Y/n shouted.

"Because i was looking for you"
-Somi answered.

"Stop moving"-Karina said to somi.

"This kid didn't even use an umbrella and just stood outside our house door."-Karina said.

"Karina was really mean, too.
I just entered the house, and she suddenly pulled me into the shower it save me a shock~"-Somi said.

"Looks like the rain won't be stopping anytime soon. Can i stay over tonight?~"-Somi asked.

Somi wants to stay over... Does that mean.... She knows we've started dating?!-Y/n thoughts.

"Looks like Y/n-chan and karina have reconciled. And seems that
Y/n-chan's mother is not coming home either."-Somi said.

"Tonight, i'll be in your care,
Y/n-chan."-Somi said while smiling, and hug Y/n.

I knew it!-Y/n thought.

Then karina seperate the both of them from hugging.

"Karina"-Y/n called.

"You should be cleaning up now, right?"-Karina asked.

"Eh? Right"-Y/n said, then went inside the bathroom.

Y/N POV:

Did Karina accept what somi wants to do? Feels like their relationship is great... But karina shouldn't even know about the meaning of it.

Could it be that... *SPLASH* Is it possible that karina already knew the meaning from somi.... Feels as if she will be very motivated!!

With karina, it's highly possible!!!

"Y/n-chan"-I heard somi called me, then i saw her peeking on the door.

"You're bathing for too long, dinner is already made. Hurry up and get out to eat."-Somi said, then left.

As i was done bathing i wear my clothes and went to our dining table.

"Hey, Y/n-chan, do you know i only asked karina to make a salad? I didn't expect that she couldn't even prepare it-

Somi didn't finish what she was saying when karina cutted her off.

"I don't want to be told off by someone who only heated up the curry."-Karina said.

"AHAHAHAH, So you only cooked the curry? I totally forgot about it"
-I said, while scratching the back of my head, then sit down.

What gives this atmosphere is just like a typical hostel.

"I have to ensure Y/n-chan and Karina have sufficient energy"
-Somi said.

"Eh? Why?"-I asked her, while eating.

"I am the kind of person who keeps my word, so i am preparing to do it till morning"-Somi answered, causing me to choked on my food, then karina immediately handed me water.

"How is that possible?"-Karina asked.

"Don't look down on the young's stamina, even if Karina wants to surrender, i still won't let you sleep."-Somi answered.

This is definitely not your typical hostel!!!! Must, must change the topic quickly!!

"Ah instead of that, why don't we play games till the morning? I bought a new game!"-I said to the both of them.

"Eh? Are you sure? I'm really good at it. If the three of us PLAY TOGETHER"-Somi answered.

"WAH-!! AS EXPECTED, LET'S FORGET ABOUT IT!!! FORGET ABOUT THE PLAYERS!!"-I shouted.

"Play poker card!"-I said.

"Eh? Poker can be played with three players, but..."-Somi said.

"Y/n"-I heard karina called me, so i immediately look at her.

"That kid didn't come here to play games!"-Karina said angrily, causing me to stay quiet.

"Oh, karina is very determined."
-Somi said.

"I-I feel that we shouldn't anymore"-I said, while looking down.

"Then the two of us shall do it"
-I heard somi said, that caught me off guard.

"?!!"

"Let's go"-Somi said to karina.

"Okay."-I heard karina said, then the both of them went inside our room, leaving me here in the living room, washing the dishes.

She actually caster me aside to be together with Somi.... Karina thinks this is okay?

Obviously ever since we started dating... We have yet to kiss!!

*SPLASH* *THUD* *THUD* *THUD*

*SLAM!* "THREE PEOPLE DOING IT TOGETHER, OF COURSE IT'S WEIRD!!!!"-I shouted, as i barged in our room.

NO ONE POV:

"Eh?"-Somi asked.

When Y/n finally saw what Somi and Karina doing, she suddenly frozed on her spot and blushing, blushing with embarrassment.

"You even want to monopolise Karina during studies.... Y/n-chan you're being to possessive"-Somi said.

"I don't remember ever becoming your personal tutor"-Karina said, to somi.

"About that... You can join as well, i'll teach you two together"-Karina said, to Y/n who's still shocked.

"I-I'll be in your care!"-Y/n shouted.

"Speaking of which, when is the threesome?"-Somi asked.

(HAHAHA Somi, You're such a bad girl)