CHAPTER 3:Love My Sister.

Y/N POV:

"KARINA-CHAN GOT TAKEN AWAY!"-Mom said that caused me to frozed on my spot.

"TAKEN AWAY?! WHERE TO?!"
-I asked mom.

"A group of guy's from Yoo came, they said Karina-chan should come live with her grandfather."
-Mom answered.

"Karina-chan didn't protest. There was nothing i could do"
-Mom added.

It's my fault.... It's my fault that she...

"HUH?!? WHAA-- MOM?!"-I called mom because she started crying.

"Sorry..... The memories from when your dad passed away came back..."-Mom said while crying.

"ALL RIGHT, ALREADY! I'LL GO HEAR KARINA'S SIDE OF THE STORY!"-I said at mom because i don't want to see her crying.

"If she want's to live with gramps let's give up, m'kay?"-I asked mom, so she just nod as a response.

"And not just for mom.... For her and my sake too, i want to make sure if she really wanted to leave"
-I said to myself.

morning came...

Y/N POV:

"HEY YOU!! HAVEN'T YOU GOT SOMETHING TO TELL ME?!"
-I asked her because she just ignored and walked pass through me.

"And what would that be?"-She asked and turned around to look at me for a second, before started walking again.

HUH?! What's with that response...

"GOODMORNING PRESIDENT!"
-I heard the vice president greeted her.

NO ONE POV:

"Well about your previous homeroom teacher Kai-sensei, he had to leave the academy for personal reasons. From now on i'll, be your new homeroom teacher. Kim seokjin"-Their new homeroom teacher finished saying, and students starts murmuring.

 Kim seokjin"-Their new homeroom teacher finished saying, and students starts murmuring

"Everyone, the next class will start soon"-Their homeroom teacher said.

While on the other side, Y/n's is busy having her own world.

"Sure it may have been my fault, but... How can she just act like we're strangers all of a sudden? And she even made mom so worried, does it mean nothing to he-

Y/n got cutted off from her thoughts when Yeji called her.

"Yo, yo Y/n-chi you looking blue today. We've got a test tomorrow, so i getcha"-Yeji said to her.

"Test or not, i'm fine"-Y/n said.

"If that's how it is, i got just a thing for you"-Yeji said while getting something.