CHAPTER 29

NO ONE POV:

"Hmm, Yeji's late"-Y/n said to herself, while looking at her bite mark.

"This is probably going to leave a mark for a while."-Y/n said, while touching her neck.

FLASHBACK BEFORE Y/N LEFT:

"Ah, Karina! Morning!"-Y/n said, when she saw karina entered the bathroom.

"Hang on, i'll finish soon."-Y/n added.

"You're going out?"-Karina asked her.

"Yep!"-Y/n answered.

"You... Your summer vacation is already shortened because of supplementary lessons. Why don't you spend your holidays doing homework sometimes."-Karina said, while looking at Y/n's back.

"Mhn, because i made plans with Yeji today. I will on my next day off."-Y/n said.

"Okay, finished! Karina sorry for the wai-

Y/n didn't finish what she was saying, when karina spoke.

"The kiss."-Karina said, out of nowhere.

"Eh?"-Y/n asked, then turn around and face karina.

"The hickey you left on my neck, it didn't disappear for days and i was struggle to hide."-Karina said, while walking towards Y/n, causing Y/n to move back ward.

"Wai... Karina."-Y/n said.

"It's your fault."-Karina said, then she started kissing Y/n's neck, leaving a bite mark.

"Ngh, mnn, oww!!"-Y/n moaned.

"What happened, Y/n?"-Their mom suddenly asked, while peeking at the bathroom causing Y/n to stop karina from kissing her.

"Ka-Karina was putting on my eyeliner, and poked me in the eye."
-Y/n answered, nervously.

"Is that so? Okay."-Their mom said, then left.

END OF FLASHBACK

"But of course i didn't use that excuse... Karina, sometimes does these childish things."-Y/n said to herself.

"No matter how you look at it, it's a bite mark, not a hickey."-Y/n said.

Troubled little sister.

"I hope even these silly things, will continue to increase."-Y/n said to herself, then Yeji arrived.

"Sorry i'm late!"-Yeji said.

"Come in."-Karina shouted, when she heard her mom knocked.

"I'll leave your laundry here."-Sung kyung said.

"Thank you."-Karina said.

"Summer homework?"-Sung kyung asked, when she saw karina answering.

"Yes."-Karina answered.

"As expected. Every year y/n wails, and does it once it's all piled up."
-Sung kyung said.

"Oh, i'm sorry for disturbing you."
-Sung kyung added.

"It's alright."-Karina said, then Sung kyung left.

"I can tell your relationship with your lover is going well, Y/n-chi, because you're in a great mood!"
-Yeji said, while Y/n is smiling widely.