CHAPTER 40

Morning came....

“Ah Karina, look at that! This outfit looks so cute! This pair of shoes too!”-Y/n excitingly said, while karina's just following her with their hands entertwined with each other.

“Going on a date is the best even if we don't buy anything!”-Y/n added happily.

“Y/n... You seem to be overly excited today.”-Karina said.

That's because I've completed all my homework, and I'm going on a date with you. It would be weird if i'm not excited wouldn't it?”-Y/n replied, smile not leaving her face.

“Anyway.... Karina, you haven't been feeling well these days? I was thinking maybe.... During the trip did I get too impatient and pushed things?”-Y/n asked sadly, that caused karina to look at her with wide eyes.

“Well, that's....”-Karina didn't finish her statement.

*LET GO* “That's why! I've decided to be extra hyper today, to cheer you up! And since today's the last day of summer break, let's enjoy it to the fullest!”-Y/n said happily, then silence took over.

“....... Got it.”-Karina said, looking away, then Y/n starts clinging onto her arms.

“Where do we go next?”-Karina asked.

“Not sure!”-Y/n replied.

“I've always dremt about doing this! A relaxing walk while on a date.”-Y/n said.

Well you might be wondering, since they don't know where to go next, they just decided to have a walk.

“Walking aimlessly like this. Makes me feel somewhat insecure.”
-Karina said, not looking at Y/n.

“That's so like you that it makes me relieved.”-Y/n said.

“Hey karina, do you remember?”
-Y/n asked.

“What?”-Karina replied.

“Tomorrow would be our one year anniversary, since the first time we met.”-Y/n said, holding karina's hand.

Karina just stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. 

“Still can't believe it though.”-Y/n added.

“Anyway, I have thought about this for awhile. From now onwards, I will work on my studies as much as being fashoinable!”-Y/n said proudly.

“So, what influenced you this time?”-Karina asked, boredly.

“I properly thought about it myself! If I want to do a lot of things with you, then I should attend the same university as you.”-Y/n replied.

“You are taking this so lightly. Judging from how you worked on your summer break homework. I can't help but to worry about your future.” Karina said.

“Also, do you really have the dedication, to have less time to fool around?”-Karina asked.

“I will balance my time! I feel like studying can be fun, if I think of it as a way to discover new things!”
-Y/n answered, smiling widely.

“That's so like you too... For me.”
-Y/n added.

While walking Y/n saw a dress fitting event, so she called karina and said: “Hey karina! Come here it's awesome!”

“It's so beautiful...”-Y/n said, then karina look to where she was looking.

“Why don't we try there karina?”
-Y/n asked, then Karina just nodded then they went inside.

“Miss, you look extremely gorgeous! Just as I imagined!”-The lady said to karina who's wearing this:

“Even though today is the last day of our dress fitting event, It's been really quiet and boring. But then I found you pretty ladies, and could not help calling out to you two.”
-The lady just keep talking, while karina's just listening to her, saying nothing.

“The photography services and photos are free of charges too!”

“The heels are so tall! Can you really walk down the stairs with these? This is really bad.”

“You friend seems to be ready for the photoshoot too. I will continue with the preparations.”-With that said, the Lady left to prepare for the photoshoot, leaving karina alone.

After the lady left, Y/n went in, and ask karina about her looks.

This is what you're wearing:

“What do you think?”-Y/n asked, but karina just stood there looking at Y/n.

“Oh, miss! You forgot an accessory, so please come back to the dressing room.”-The lady suddenly called Y/n.

“eh, really? I'm coming!”-Y/n shouted, then she averted her gaze on Karina, who's just looking down.

“Hey, karina, when we do wear this for real, it'd be great if we had matching outfits. And that day would be our wedding day! Just kidding!”-Y/n joked, then left, leaving karina alone again.

When Y/n left, Karina suddenly broke down.

(Just think of it as karina)

She doesn't know what's what anymore, the pain, the problems she had, plus seeing Y/n so happy thinking that they would be marrying each other add the pain.

-TO BE CONTINUED.