CHAPTER 21:Dear lover.

NO ONE POV:

"The school is about to close students who are still staying in the school please head home soon."
-The school announcer said, causing karina to stop from kissing and stand's up.

"Let's go home."-Karina said, then left.

"O-ok"-Y/n said while touching her lips, and followed Karina.

Y/N POV:

"About that even though i caused yeji a lot of trouble, but at least we are back to the normal peaceful days"-I said to myself while eating ice cream with Yeji.

*SIGH* "But between the election and my sister returning home i still feel so tired, i'm supposed to be on a diet... But ice cream is to delicious"-Yeji said.

"How are you and your sister after what happened?"-I asked her.

"Sigh... Compared to before, our talks are way less apprehensive now."-Yeji answered.

"After chatting, i finally realised that my sister has been helping me to consider many things from a sister's viewpoint, i guess in future our relationship will improve more and more. It's all thanks to you Y/n-chi!"-Yeji said.

"Heh, heh i should be the one thanking you."-I said to her.

"As expected it's great to have a gal friend! I also want to become a sister who is worthy of respect!"
-I said to myself while smiling, and stand up.

"Ah so that's how things are at my side Y/n-chi how is the progress of your serious relationship? I have never thought that you will bet your life to realise this matter"-Yeji said, causing me to look at her.

"So havs you done it?"-Yeji asked.

"Done what?"-I asked her.

"Eh? S.E.X of course"-Yeji answered.

"EH?! HOW COULD I HAVE DONE IT!!! I'M SO SICK OF EVERYONE ASKING ME THAT!"-I shouted at her.

"HAHAHA kidding, kidding Y/n-chi is still as innocent as ever~"-Yeji said.

"Actually it is not like that..."-I said.

That's right actually i'm not innocent at all.

Ever since the day karina and i kissed in the director's room... Whenever i see karina i will think of pervy things i'm the worst!

I must find a measure! If this goes on i will never become a sister worthy of respect.

📍HOME

"It's done!"-I said to myself, when i was done writing my guidebook for me and karina's date.

"Magazines, TV shows, mangas i have referrenced from lots of love stories finally completed my prefect guidebook!"-I said.

"As long as i have this the best lovey dovey hot romance will be in my hands"-I added.

It's fine even if things go a little out of control.

"Let's start from the weekend date. I really am a woman who does what she says"-I said.

"I'M BACK!"-I heard karina shouted, causing me to panicked.

"SHIT IF THIS BOOK IS FOUND I'LL BE FINISHED INSTANTLY, I MUST HIDE IT IN A PLACE THAT KARINA WILL NEVER THINK TO LOOK!!"-I said to myself, while panicking then i hide the book, at karina's book stand.

"Wel-welcone back, i'll go prepare dinner now~"-I said, then and immediately left our room and went to our kitchen.

"Sigh~~~ my heart is beating really fast, i can't look at karina directly"-I said to myself while cooking.

"NO I MUST CHEER UP! I'M HER BIG SISTER!"-I shouted.

I must be the one leading!

"Karina well, are you free this weekend?"-I asked, as i saw her.

"Hmm... Although i need to review for the exam but i can take some time off"-Karina said.

"I-I see! Well, um, this weekend...-

I didn't finish what i was saying when karina cutted me off.

"Y/n wait"-Karina said.

"Let me finish talking first"-I said.

"The food's burning up"-Karina said, causing me to look at the food that i was cooking and grabbed the pan without something supporting my hand causing me to burned my hand.

"IT'S HOT!"-I shouted, then i immediately wash my hand on the sink.

"This is unlike you are you having a fever?"-Karina asked, while back hugging me.

"It's- it's- it's- it's nothing!!!"-I said nervously and pushed her.

"I'll be fine after eating something"
-I added.

As long as i'm not looking at karina i should be able to ask her out!

"Karina"-I called her, while she is taking a bath.

"Sorry but could you just listen,
i wasn't done talking earlier"
-I said, while leaning at our bathroom door.

"This weekend....

I didn't finish what i saying when i saw karina's clothes. "Those are the clothes karina was wearing earlier!! Karina's body emits a very delicious scent.."-I said to myself while looking at karina's clothes that's on the basket.

"HEY AM I A PERVERT?!!"-I said to myself while messing my hair.

"What's wrong?"-I heard karina asked as she went out from the bathroom.

"!! waaahhhh! No-Nothing!"-I answered then immediately left.

This is bad, if things continue like this, let's not even talk about following the plan.

I can't even stand on the starting line.
*GLANCE* Looking at her back now, i should be able to naturaly chat with karina. This is today's last chance!

"This weekend do you want to go on a date with me?"-I asked.

"I've said it out loud aaahhhh!!"-I said to myself.

After a minute i saw her turned around, and she showed me something that caused me to sweat nervously.

"Um, this is...

HOW DID KARINA FIND THE BOOK!!

I CLEARLY STASHED IT AT HER LEAST FAVOURITE MAGAZINE!

"You see, this kind of thing as the big sister, i should be the one leading, that was what"-I explained while sweating nervously, then she lean towards me.

"I.... Thought"-I said, while looking into her eyes.

"You are finally willing to look into my eyes"-Karina said, while touching my cheeks.

"What would have happened if you made me think you hated me?"-She asked while she's on top of me.

"I will go to the date"-Karina said and stand up.

"This is the first step right?"-Karina asked while reading the book.

"Y/n?"-I heard karina called.

*BA-DUM* *BLUSH* "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, I'M GOING TO DIE FROM HAPPINESS"-I shouted while covering my blushing face.

-TO BE CONTINUED.