CHAPTER 35

Morning came...

All of them are now seated in the big dinning table, to eat breakfast.

The dinning table was so quiet that none of them even decided to open their mouths to talk

When manager saw this, he can't help but to ask: "Did... Something happen last night?

"Yes, It seems so."-Giselle said, while looking at somi, who's head low.

"Me and Iu-chan were both asleep so... We didn't know."-Giselle added.

"I see."-Manager said, then suddenly he felt his phone vibrated endicating that someone is calling him, so he immediately went outside and answered it.

"Hello, yes. Ah... Has it already been decided? I understand. Don't worry. I won't run away anymore. I shall come over to pay a visit soon."-Manager said, then hunged up, and went back to the dinning room.

Time skip, time to go home (Yea, I'm lazy, so don't be mad at me.)

"Thank you very much, we had a great time here!"-Jieun said to manager.

"It's my pleasure, thank you for driving them. Be careful on your way back!"-Manager replied.

"Alright! Yeji! Let's go back to the car."-Jieun shouted.

"To those who live in the same direction as us, I'll give you guys a lift, alright."-Jieun added.

"Eh?!"-Ning² said, who's just close by at their house.

"I'm coming! I.... I am on the opposite direction!"-Gisell said.

"Everyone, thank you for your hard work. Thank you very much! If we make it back home alive, let's come back here again for parfait!"
-Jieun said, then went to her car with Yeji, Ning², giselle and left.

"Ah, feels so good, coming back to our hometown."-Y/n said, while stretching her hand, and walking her way home, with karina following her at the back.

"Though this was my first trip, It was soo fun! Fishing was pretty interesting after trying it. The barbeque was really delicious too when everyone ate it togther."-Y/n said happily.

The one thing that i regret over, is that time when I couldn't hear properly, what Karina was trying to tell me about her feelings....  Y/n thoughts.

"I uhm... I'm sorry about last night. I already know your feelings for me but, I guess I was becoming really desperate to hear it from you... But anyway, I'll wait until you feel ready to say it."-Y/n said, then stopped from walking, turned around and saw Karina who's head low.

"K-Karina?"

-TO BE CONTINUED.