CHAPTER 10:Love of War.

Y/N POV:

"Darling, i love you!"

"Hm?"-I said, when i heard something, then i saw karina hugging the teddy bear that her father brought for her.

"I wanna be with you forever..! Me too, baby let's get married"-I heard the teddy bear sound.

*GLANCE*

We're sisters, so we'll stay together even if we aren't lovers.

Even if we do become lovers, we wouldn't be able to get married. So staying like this might be better.

"Y/N"-I heard karina called, that made me startled.

"Y-YES!"-I said.

"The results are in from the test, you're 97th place"-Karina said.

"EH?!"-I asked surprised.

Wait karina started a conversation with me! How unusual!

"Is that so? Gramps can't complain then! It's all 'cause you helped me, karina! Thanks!"-I said.

"Dinner was very delicious today"
-Karina said.

"Oh? Ah! I made it from mom's secret soup curry recipe! I'll teach it to you next time, Karina!"-I said.

"What's going on, a new way of bullying?"-Karina asked.

Karina wants to communicate with me. I'll have to keep the conversation going!

"You know karina...!"-I called her.

"Why were you home late today?"
-Karina asked.

"Eh? Ahh, sorry. I ran into an aquaintance. Someone i babysat years ago"-I answered.

*CLENCH* *TWITCH* -Karina

"She was kind of like my little sister. So, even if she grew up, in my eyes she's still a kid. Before i knew it, i was looking after her again"-I added while washing the dishes.

*HUG*

"!! KARINA?"-I called her because she back hugged me.

Wh-Why is she hugging me?!

*BA-THUMP* *BA-THUMP*

"W-Weren't we... Gonna stop doing these things?"-I asked her.

"UWAAAH?!"-I Shouted when she started licking my neck, and she was about to enter her hand on my clothes but i stopped her.

*TURN*

"HEY! STOP! I'M HOLDING DISHES HERE, THAT'S DANGEROUS! WHAT IF THEY BREAK!"-I shouted at her.

"For sisters, this is normal, right?"
-She asked, that left me dumpfounded.

"Huh?"-I asked.

No. Sisters definitely don't do these things!

📍SCHOOL

"Did something happend to karina?"-I asked myself while i'm in my locker.

"Y/N-CHI!"-Yeji called me then she hugged me.

"UWOOHP! TOO TIGHT"-I said.

"SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU YESTERDAY! ARE YOU OKAY?! YOU AREN'T INJURED?!"-Yeji asked me worriedly.

"I-I'M FINE! WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED, YEJI?"-I asked her.

"YOU'VE BEEN WEIRD SINCE YESTERDAY!"-I added.