These are just the Beginning

9:30 a.m. 29 April 2013, Avengers Tower

"Well, well, well." I start, "Look who decided to grace us with his presence after threatening a psychopathic mutant who in turn; captured his girlfriend, turning her into one of them as well- only for her to kick his ass for you, and almost killing you in the process. Since you, stupidly blew up your own suits putting on a firework show." The sarcastic words spilling out of my mouth as the man just stepped out of the elevator.

His eyebrows furrow in a mock glare as he stands there in front of where he just entered, his hands resting on his hips.

"I'll have you know, Time Machine, that I kicked ass just as much as Pepper did, alright?" The man sassed. "Plus did I mention that I not only saved the world once, but twice for that matter?" Wiggling his finger at me as if he was scolding a mischief child.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say Stark." I raise my hands in mock surrender, snickering as the childish man stalks away from my line of sight and into the kitchen.

"Why is Stark mad?" Nat's voice pips up. I can see the smirk peaking out from behind her mug at her amusement to seeing Stark's annoyance.

"Oh, just tin man's time of month, you know?" I smirk at the cliché comment falling from my lips.

"I heard that!" A voice hollers from the kitchen.

Nat snorts at my comment, her mug kept pressed up to her lips to snd hide the smirk thats on her lips. I snicker as the rant started filling up with pyrophanites, as it still comes from the kitchen.

The laughter suddenly leaves my lips in a heap at the sound of the screech coming from the older man's lips and then the shrieking sound coming from the coffee machine.

This causes a bigger burst of laughter to blurt out from the both the assassin and I from the new sounds. My side aching as I lean over on the arm of the couch to prevent myself from falling forward, while the widow across from me is leaning back-her hands wrapped around her stomach from the amount of laughing that we are experiencing.

"Do I even want to know what Stark is upset about this time?" Steve questions as he steps through the elevator in time to hear the billionaire let out another round of curse words.

"Eh, probably not." I shrug, turning back to the screen that has just turned on. A smile still on my lips from the incident with the tin man and the coffee machine.

•••

"Damn it!"

The sound of an object hitting a harder surface with a harsh 'thud' is heard throughout the floor of the tower.

The next sounds that follow are the shuffling of feet rushing over to the location of the sudden noise. I look over at my now open door with a glare at the two that just barged in. I just ignore their confused and concern looks as I snatch my jacket off the back of my desk chair along with my bag and storm passed them, ignoring their calls for me to retreat back to the room.

I slam the circular button to close the doors before either of the dirty blonde or red head Avenger can get to me. Leaving myself alone in the metal box so I could think in peace without snapping at them.

I snip to the AI in control of the tower to where I want to go and continue standing there with the storm of emotions coursing through my body, and head at the moment. Once I get to my designated floor, I stomp out and head to the nearest vehicle that is in sight (after snatching up the keys), which happened to be one of the super soldier's motorcycles.

I hop on, shoving on a helmet quickly, then angrily kick off as soon as the garage doors opened up. I fly through the streets, weaving my way in-between cars and lanes like nothing as I fight the tears that are threatening to escape.