Day of the Avengers

6:01 a.m. 28 June 2013, Avengers Tower

I groan at the sound of soft knocking at my door. I pull my weighted blanket off my face as I look towards the direction of the noise, wondering who is waking me up at this time.

It's only six!... Ugh, I swear, this better be important or I am going to punch someone in the throat...

I, unfortunately, drag myself out of the confinement of my comforting bed, a frown on my face as I pull the grey door open to come face-to-face with my favorite super-soldier.

I feel my foggy head start to relax as it concludes that he isn't in his running clothes (or his workout clothes in general) which means that he's not going to try and drag me out to work out with him today.

"Hiya Stevie. Everything alright love?" My mouth spews out the words without thinking as I'm too busy rubbing the grogginess from my eyes and mind.

"Hey doll, sorry I woke you up..." I stared up at the man a bit confused on why he looked flustered. "We uh kind of need to meet in the meeting rooms for a debrief meeting with the team in about thirty minutes."

"Oh, yeah that's not a problem." I smile lazily up at the man as he just nods awkwardly at me.

"Well, I'm gonna go get ready real quick then meet you in the living room?" I offer.

"Yeah sounds good."

"Great, love ya,' be out in a bit." I ramble out, smiling as I try to push through the sleepiness.

He stares down at me with a soft smile "Love you too doll." Before he turns and walks away as I close the door.

I drag myself to the bathroom, knowing the shower would help wake me up. I just turned the know which started the pour out of the hot water when the realization hits me.

A groan leaves my lips as I let my head hit the tiled wall.

"Seriously Andrea?" I huff, "love." Who the hell am I? Nicklaus Mikaelson?" I continue to grumble to myself as I prepare my shower.

This is why I shouldn't interact with anyone when I just wake up. I make a complete fool of myself... and I look like a mess too.

I quickly slipped on a pair of high-waisted, washed-out cuffed-blue jeans with a white Captain America-themed crop T-shirt.

I love cropped T-shirts they give me life and comfort, as do oversized T-shirts.

Afterward, I quickly slip on my white high tops along with some white frilly socks. I nod my head in content at my nice outfit for the day and tie my hair in a half up- half down style, making sure it looked alright before heading out of my room.

"Alright, I'm all set." I smile at the patiently waiting man. Holding my arms out to show off my outfit.

"Great..." he trails off as he takes in my outfit. His face turns a slight shade of red as his eyes stop at my shirt.

"Team Cap all the way Stevie!" I grin before turning and heading towards the elevator. The man followed behind shortly after.

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing!" I shout behind me, "I hopefully won't have to mean it later on..." I mumble to myself.

"What?"

I sigh out in mock annoyance, "Don't worry about it, sunshine." I smile.

In response, the man just shakes his head at my randomness and nudges me with his shoulder as he smiles down at me for a brief moment as we wait for the elevator to bring us to our destination.