Fainting Spells and Mondays

23 June 2014, Avengers Tower

I wake up to my body sore like I've been pushing my body to its limits when I've only been doing my normal workout routine with Nat, every other day while going on runs with Sam and Steve on the days I have off. It's not all bad as my body is used to it so I have no clue why I feel like crap today. Unless I'm getting sick, which would suck.

I shake off the feeling as I hop out of bed to get ready for the usual morning workouts. I felt the blood drain from my head and the room started tipping to the side. I quickly reached out to grab a hold of the small dresser beside the bed, my knuckles turning white by how hard I was holding myself up from face-planting the ground beneath me.

"Miss Delgado, are you in need of any assistance?"

"No," I respond, bringing a hand up to rest my head against the palm. "No thanks J, I'm good."

"If you insist, miss."

"Yeah, thanks bud." I sigh in relief.

It took a couple of minutes but the feeling eventually went away. I released a breath of relief as I went back to trudging over to my closet to change into a pair of black yoga tights, a black sports bra, and a maroon tank top with matching joggers. I shake off the weird feeling that rushes through my body, hoping it doesn't continue as I know for a fact that Steve and Nat will be able to detect my mood shift just by talking to me for only two minutes.

It gets me to start thinking. I wonder if this has anything to do with my visions...I mean, it has been a while since I've had one. I grunt out in annoyance as I drag myself out of the room, trying to prepare myself for another day of getting my butt kicked by Nat.

•••

I slowly dress myself in a pair of light-washed blue skinny jeans with a light gray Avengers shirt. That I have found on ebay for ten bucks! Which is a win in my book.

I brush out my damp hair, applying the moose to the already forming wet curls and waves in my hair. Lastly, I slip on my trustee original Converse before I head down to the elevator and up to the common room to get something to tame my now growling stomach.

I take a breath before stepping out of the metal box, hoping I don't experience another fainting spell as I don't really want to mention it to the team. The thought of them fussing over me the whole time until Banner finds out what's causing the problem is something I would really like to avoid.

I'm seriously betting money on myself that it has to do with the stupid visions.

I let out a sigh of relief when it came to my attention that the whole floor was empty. I pull the fridge door open and browse the shelves until I spot the leftover alfredo on the third shelf, happily pulling out the container along with Nat's famous sweetened tea.

I almost drop the pitcher as I shut the door to come face-to-face with a smirking archer. I ignored his laugh at my startled form, giving him the bird not that he would notice as he was still cracking up at my expression from his small stunt he pulled.

"Yeah, keep laughing bird-brain cause it was so funny! Haha." I mock, fighting a small smile from reaching my lips.

"Come on kid, you have to admit... that was pretty good." Clint sighs, leaning against the granite top of the island.

I continue to stare at him with a small glare for a moment longer before turning to go set down the drink I still have in my possession. I had just taken a few steps towards the table when I feel the dreadfully familiar feeling, swaying as the room starts getting stuffy and turning sideways.

"Kid, you alright?..."

I stagger forward as my hold on the-thankfully closed- pitcher tightens while the floor comes closer. Before I can fully fall face first into the tile floor, I feel steady and calloused hands quickly grab ahold of my arms and pull me back to a standing position.