The Mighty Thor's Return

7:10 a.m. 5 August 2013, Avengers Tower

I roll over in my bed to look at the clock on the stand. I let out a groan as I wondered why I was even awake at this time. I just let out a sigh as I get up, slipping on my crocs and heading out to the living room to see Steve on the phone talking feverishly while rushing by and slipping on his shoes.

"Steve?" I call out to him. "What's going on?" I frown when the man turns to look at me.

"Thor just showed up at the tower, I'm on the phone right now with Tony and he wants us to head over." He informed me, putting the phone away from his ear for a moment.

I look at him in shock at what he said. I felt myself freeze at the idea of finally meeting the God of Thunder until I let out a squeak as I jump up in my place once, before turning around and rushing back into my room to get ready.

"Uh, yeah that was Andrea... haha Stark very funny.' I hear Steve respond sarcastically before I close my door.

•••

"Come on Steven!" I tug on the blonde super-soldier as we walk towards the elevator of the garage.

I hear the man let out a chuckle as we finally got inside the elevator. I just stand there rocking back and forth on my heels as we wait for the metal box to bring us up to the common room where everyone is waiting for us. I feel the man staring at me causing me to turn my head to look at him with a quirked brow.

"Yeah?"

He just stares at me for a moment before shaking his head. "Nothing. You just seem really excited to meet Thor, God of Thunder." His voice went a pitch lower as if to mock the man.

"Um, ok?" I raise a brow at the man's sudden hostile mood. "Are you okay Stevie?"

The man just sighs as he shakes his head as we walk out of the elevator. "Nothing." He whispers, more to himself but I still heard him.

I just ignored his sudden mood as I didn't want to get into a little squabble with him today. I feel my sudden anxiety wash over me again at the idea of meeting a new person. I mean I know it's Thor but it still kind of gets to me at times. I feel myself automatically sidestep and sort of hide behind the super soldier who looked at me with confusion with the change in emotions. I feel his hand wrap enfold with mine then pull us along to the sofa's where everyone is lounging around and talking with the new guest.

I hear the loud booming voice of the god as he laughs at whatever Clint had said to the group.

"Ah! There they are!" Stark blurts out as he rises from his seat at the sight of the super-soldier and me. "I was starting to wonder where you guys were."

"Oh, relax Stark. We left right after you called." I pip up with an eye roll, feeling myself relax as I head into the man's hug.

"Mhm sure, whatever you say, kid." He ruffles my hair in a fatherly way before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me towards the other. My hand disconnected from Steve's.

"Kid, I would like to finally introduce you to the six-member of our disfunctioal team; Thor, God of Thunder." He motions to the six-foot man who had stood up with everyone else as soon they spotted us.

I stick my hand out to the long-haired man (I forgot he doesn't get it cut till Ragnarök), who instantly wraps his large hand around mine but instead of shaking it, he brings it up to his lips to leave a small kiss on the back of my hand causing my face to slightly flush as that was something I was not used to.

What I wasn't aware of was the slight glare that was coming from the super-soldier at Thor's action nor the smirk that was on the assassin's face as she had noticed the tension going on.