Stark's Birthday Bash full of sadness

12:00 p.m. 29 May 2013, Avengers Tower

I wake up again for the second time this morning, the first time was around five from another nightmare-like vision.

I got to think of a better word to call them... maybe I can just call them visions as I get them sometimes during the day as well.

I shove the sheets off to the side as I sit up on the edge of my queen-sized bed, looking over at the clock beside me; for it to only read twelve o'clock exact. A sigh leaves my lips as I stare down at my feet before standing up and heading over to my bathroom, closing the door to start my morning routine.

As I step out, a pair of black high-waisted skinny jeans, paired with a long sleeve-emerald green crop top that matches perfectly with my dark green converse. I sling my beige bag over my shoulder along with a jacket in case it gets cold out. I wasn't sure where I was gonna go but I figured I would just walk around somewhere, anywhere, to help clear my brain for a while.

Once I step out of the elevator, I head into the kitchen from the common room, for a quick stop to grab something to snack on. I scrounge around a bit until I find a box of Captain Crunch, I look at the box then shrug as I pull out a bowl, a spoon, and milk.

I mean I know it's already the afternoon, but I didn't know what else to eat and so you know, why not? Plus I mean Captain Crunch is the best cereal there is.

I continue munching on the rest of my food until I hear the elevator open, followed by a couple of footsteps. I rushed to the sink and throw my nearly-empty bowl and spoon in the sink along with the few other dirty dishes, then rushed out of there. I don't really feel like talking to anyone today as I knew (especially Nat and Steve) that they would be able to tell something was wrong. I raced through the other end of the kitchen only to hear someone call my name.

"Hey, Delgado, where you going?"

I freeze in my steps, staying there for a bit as I curse myself mentally for not moving quick enough. I slowly turn to see the two very Avengers that I didn't want to see, as I knew they would just hound me of questions.

"Oh hey guys, I'm just you know... gonna go and enjoy the nice day out, you know just..." I motion behind me with my thumbs as I stand there awkwardly. "Well, bye!" I turn to dash into the elevator.

"Freeze!"

I hesitate. I knew that If I didn't go now then I would be stuck here listening to the two of them scolding me about me not telling them about the vision. So, I took a risk and dashed into the elevator, slamming the closed button as I saw the two trying to get to me. I let out a sigh as the doors closed, I instantly felt bad as the last thing I saw before the doors fully closed was Steve's face looking concerned.

Definitely not the person to talk to at the moment.

I crouch down into a squatting position as I cave into myself from the amount of anxiety hitting me. I hate this. The way my body feels as if it's out of my control, and all because of a stupid vision that I don't even know if the dream will turn out to be true. I squeeze my eyes shut as flashes of images flash behind my eyelids.

The way the blonde super soldier was laying uneasily still on the ground, the way his eyes stayed lifelessly open as they stared into the night sky... it felt so real this time. The way his cold limp hand felt in my own warm and wet one, the feeling of my body shaking from the rack of sobs leaving my lips.

I snap out of it as it registers that the elevator came to a stop. I stand up, heading over to where all the keys hang, and snatch off a pair for a Harley. I shove a helmet on my helmet, kick off the motorcycle then race off as soon as the garage doors open.