Chapter Twenty

SEATTLE, WA. November 26 1990.

"Rora, maybe you should just hear her out?" Dave states, listening to the phone ring again for what seems like the 50th time this hour.

"I just want it to be a day for us." Aurora states as the phone reaches its last ring, resting her head in his lap. "No Jess. No Kurt. No Krist. No Shelli. No one except us." Aurora says, gazing at his soft dark brown eyes. "I want it to be like that too, but believe it or not we do have lives, and we can't do stuff like this everyday." Dave explains, his voice calm as he speaks.

Dave pushes a loose strand of hair out of Aurora's face as he looks down at her, waiting for a response.

"Then let's treasure today." Aurora states, "Let's get out of the house for once, get a meal, and then go to the drive in." Aurora says, leaning up from her position, sitting next to Dave, though still looking over to him. "Sounds good to me." He says with a smile. "But I have to choose the place." He then states, "That's fine." Aurora states, kissing his cheek, though as she were about to move away, Dave pulls her back, her lips connecting with his, a familiar feeling of happiness surging through Aurora's and Dave's bodies.

"I. Need. To. Get. Ready." Aurora states between kisses, pulling away yet quickly retreating back to his lips.

"And. I. Need. Your. Lips." Dave says, repeating what Aurora just did, saying each word between each kiss.

Aurora chuckles, quickly moving out of his hands as much as she despises moving away.

After a long hot shower, Aurora gets changed, wearing her only pair of converse, a bright red singlet shirt, dark blue jeans and black denim jacket to match her shoes, letting her hair fall out beneath her shoulders.

Aurora walks out into the living room, Dave standing up from the couch as he hears her enter the room.

He smiles as he walks over to her, planting a kiss on her cheek. "You look beautiful, as usual." Dave states, making Aurora blush. "You're not too shabby yourself." Aurora states, looking at him in his pyjamas which consists of a random t-shirt and boxers. "Oh, just you wait." Dave says, a mischievous grin on his face as he walks into the bedroom, gathering his clothes, then going to the bathroom.

After a few minutes Dave comes out of the bathroom, wearing clothes that you'd never see him wear in a lifetime, causing Aurora to burst out laughing.

"What are you wearing!" She asks, laughing almost hysterically. "What's wrong with my outfit?" He then asks her, spinning around. "You look like a private school boy, not to mention the hair!" Aurora points out, laughing even more, Dave joining her, bright smiles on both of their faces.

Dave is wearing a bright red polo shirt - suiting Aurora. Also, he wears a white undershirt, cotton coloured peach vest, long loose bright blue jeans, white socks, canvas shoes that are checkered red and white, and lastly, his hair is combed back, making him look very neat, though he doesn't suit the look.

"You're cute." Aurora states, kissing his cheek, then pulling her jacket on, Dave taking the apartment and car keys off the counter, before turning around and opening the door, stepping aside so Aurora can walk through first, and once she does, he follows quickly behind her once he's locked the door.

"I can drive." Dave says, catching up to Aurora. "I feel like I hardly ever do when we're together." Dave says. "I don't mind driving." Aurora says, pushing the front doors open, moving towards the car.