Chapter 26 : Planing Dinsey Land

Caroline POV

We got to the TC house and unpacked our stuff. The rest of the day we just got ready for tomorrow. We are going to go to the Roller Coasters first than go to the water rides. #WaterRidesAreTheBest. I am going to wear a tank top with jeans short shorts. Under neath my clothes I will wear my bikini. I have been to Disney World but not Disney Land. I just hope that we don't get mobbed from several fans. Oh well that is just a part of being a Famous YouTuber. It was almost lunch time, so I went downstairs to see what everyone was doing. I don't want to cook I am being super lazy oh no that is bad. I hate being lazy. I went to the living room and sat down near Mitch. We just sat and talked for a long time. We done a plan for all the rides we will do. I am not a fan of roller coaster but oh well hopefully I won't puke. I need to remind myself to eat light.

Finally eating time

We went out for lunch. We got to the restaurant. We sat down and ordered our food. While we are waiting a girl came up to us about our age. She asked us if we are YouTubers. Of course we say yes. I asked her "what is your name?" She answers back" My name is Zoie ". We told her about the cruise that me, Mitch, Jerome, and Lily are going on. She said she was going on that cruise too. So I gave her my phone number. She left the table as we got our food.

The rest of the day was boring. So yeah that is pretty much how to describe it. It was like 10 o'clock so we all went to bed.

~**Writer**~
Hey guys here is another chapter.I hope you like it. I know it is short sorry. So VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW for more. Let's try for 5 votes than the next chapter will go out.

Writer XOXO 😄😄😄❤️💋❤️💋😋