Chapter 22 : Trip

A few weeks later
Back at Mitch's and Jerome's house

Caroline P.O.V.

I woke up near 7 am. Next to Mitch's side like always. I got up to take a shower and to get dressed into a white lace dress with flats on. then I got out of the bathroom and I went to the kitchen. I saw Lily there with me. we decided to make breakfast. So Lily and I made pancakes, sausage, and bacon. So Lily was finishing up with breakfast when I was setting up the table. So then we put 3 pancakes, 2 sausage patties, and 4 bacon strips. Then poured orange juice in the cups. We both went up the stairs to wake up Mitch and Jerome. We both found a blown horn to wake up them up. So we both said 1,2,3 and blown our horns they jumped out of bed with their faces look like they have seen a ghost. They said "what was that for?" "I replied we have breakfast done and set up."

~*After Breakfast*~

We all gathered in the living room. To discuss what are we are doing to do besides YouTube stuff. First off does anyone have an announcement to make. Mitch and Jerome stand up to tell us what announcement they are making. So Mitch started talking about what we are doing then Jerome finally shouted " WE ARE GOING ON A CRUISE". Lily and me looked in their eyes to see if they are lying then we jumped up and down till they joined us. We all started to pack and getting ready to go on the cruise that is going to Hawaii.

~*So after Packing which is 5:36 pm*~

So we were talking about some stuff that we would be doing since it is in two days for the flight then another two days to hang around with Team Crafted and go to Disney Land. Then we cooked dinner and then went to sleep. (^o^)

~**Writer**~
IMPORTANT
Hey guys I hope you like this another chapter so plz comment and vote. But that is not all the contest is still on so this is what you have to do. Just fill it out and send it to me somehow.
Name-
Looks-
Gender-
Personality-
Likes-
Dislikes-
What job they have or not have a job-
And more if you want-

That is it and you can post it in the comments or on Twitter @jelly_bean1001. Also I will add them and give you a shout out. So I won't update till I get at least two new people from you guys. So I hope you enjoy and PEACE OUT EVERYBODY

Writer xoxo 😄😄😄😄❤️💋❤️💋