Karaoke

Caroline POV

Here we sat as the karaoke started. The bad thing is that Sophia did show up, but not yet made her move. I don't care but I really don't want to sing, no matter what anyone says. I should my friends can't talk me into it. If Sophia has her way, and challenge me to a sing off, then I can't let her down and besides, she will make fun of me if I don't. Plus, she can sing but she will be hard to compete, but I think I can handle her. If I have to sing I will sing Shut up and Good Girls by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I will sing it because I know it and I sing it very well. Anyway, I think Lily and Zoe are doing that, I just want to see if anyone sounded good. Plus the winner of the competition will choose who to play against. Them and the top over all winner gets to do one more match of their choosing. So pick a person from the crowd and win to be Miss or Mr. Karaoke. If they pick a person and the person wins then they get the crown.

Lily and Zoe made it far but this one person beat both of them. Sophia. Great. That was the final round for championship. Sophia gets to pick a person from the crowd to vs.

"I pick Caroline Johnson." Sophia said in her bitchy voice.

Great. I have to vs her. I walked up to the stage, told the dj to play Good Girls by 5SOS. For my song. I had to sing first.

"...Good girl are Bad girls who never been caught..." I started.

"She said to me forget what you saw cause good girls are bad girls who never been caught. Just turn around and forget what you saw cause good girls are bad girl who never been caught..." I continued, the song.

I finished and had to stand right in front of the dj because they thought I would run. Sophia played Shut up and Dance, which in my case it is horrible to her, because what I just sung was about how she was a good girl who never been caught. Then she sings Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon. What am I the female in this part. I wouldn't even dare to go out with you even if you were a male. After she sang, badly in my opinion. It was the crowd's choice to pick. First it was me, I actually got a lot of applause, then when it came to Sophia turn, there was barely any. Ha. Serves her right for choosing me to compete.

I got crowned Miss. Karaoke. After I got crown I went back to the group. See I had to help Zoe about pictures but she can have any with her in it.

Other wise I guess that Sophia doesn't like losing especially against me.

"Where is that bitch??!??" Sophia said, loud enough so I can hear.

"Great, this is why I don't go in competitions especially since she is in one." I said. 

"Yeah, she always become a demon whenever she loses, that is why she had to be prom queen so she wouldn't throw someone offstage." Lily said.

"And it is also because she was spoiled rotten so when she was little she won everything, and throws a tantrum if she doesn't win first." I said.

"Wow!" The guys said.

"Seriously, where is that bitch she couldn't have gone that far." I heard Sophia's bitchy voice getting closer.

"I should go before I get my throat taken out." I said.

"Well there you are." Sophia said, what the hell.

"Here I am, so what?" I said, see I never really back down from a fight.

"What? You took the crown from me, I want it, now give it." Sophia said.

"Why should I give it to you, you're nothing but a spoiled brat." I said.

"Go to hell." Sophia said.

"Okay, I will see you there." I said, and she stomped off to her stupid cheating boyfriend.