Chapter 14 : Meeting the Team Crafted

Caroline P.O.V.
Going to L.A. boarding flight 333 our flight is 333 so we got on the plane and took our seats. Me and Mitch sat by each other. Jerome sat behind us with a granny next to him lucky the granny was nice. Lily was in front of us with another girl next to her.

~*At the Airport in L.A.*~

We waited for our luggage to come. We see Adam, Ty, Ian, Quentin, and Jason waiting for us. They didn't notice us so I told them.(Mitch and Jerome) I said in 3,2,1 we yelled Team Crafted they finally relies it was us and walked over to us. They asked who Lily was so we said she is my BFF and Jerome's girlfriend. Then we talked and drove to the house.

Jerome P.O.V.
When we got to the house the palm has to work. I finally got alone with Adam and explained what the plan was. We are going to do it at 12:00 so they will be asleep. Get the plan but what kind of pies do you want me to make asked Adam. I said chocolate because that is stainable and it is messy.

Adam P.O.V.

I made four pies so that we can eat two and prank two . I have to make regular frosting and a special kind of frosting for the other two pies. I finally got done. I put two that we are saving in my room. While Ian made supper. Ian yelled Get Your Butts Down Here Supper is Done . Everyone grabbed a plate and started eating. Time for desert I said in happiness. Everyone eyes lit up with joy. They all went to there room to record till 10:00 they all fall asleep but Jerome and me. Jerome checked if they were asleep at 11:00. They were so we waited till it was 12:00 and pie them.

~*12:00*~

Jerome P.O.V.
I and Adam walked to their room. We set up a camera and set it in the corner to get a perfect view of the prank happening. In 3,2,1 we will pie them in 3,2,1. Mitch and Caroline looked at us as we ran after us.

Caroline P.O.V.
We woke up and looked at each other than we ran after Jerome and Adam waking everyone up . They took it outside and we finally got caught up to them with the rest behind us of the guys behind us. Mitch looked at me and nodded yes. We grabbed both of them and threw them in the pool. I and Mitch shouted THE PRANK WAR HAS BEGUN and all of Team Crafted were in teams were Me and Mitch, Jerome, Ian, and Lily, Adam and Ty, lastly Quentin and Jason are together.

~**Writer**~
Hey guys so make sure you comment and vote. PEACE OUT
Writer xoxo