Calmness

Caroline POV

After the video, I posted. I kind of calmed down, I mean I can't be mad at them forever. Right? Right. It is like my bullying can be never forgotten. I will never forgive them to be my best friends or anything. I prefer acquaintances though. Hmmm. I am laying on our bed watching television. Some good old Spongebob Squarepants. Yep, whenever I can't do something I always watch television. Some Nickelodeon network. I remember how I was the only one in class to have more annotations than the rest of the class. Practically, all of them combined.

I sit like I'm super grumpy. At least that's what it looks like anyway. I am actually calm. I bet if my parents see me like this they would laugh. I should say distant people that I am related too. I heard my phone buzz. Fuck.

"I hope you live a good life, bitch, and you should be grateful at what you have. One day, they will disappear or run from you. That is when, you will regret everything you've done to me." From Unknown. Bitch. 

Well, that ticked me off. I don't fucking respond, I left it for the bottom of my messages. I heard a knock.

"Come in." I say, very calming as my brain is still in rage mode.

Mitch entered the room. Now. Calm the fuck down brain, I need to not rage at my boyfriend, my savior.

"Hey, why do you look angry?" Mitch said.

"Oh, it's just that SpongeBob isn't playing anymore." Which is partly true and partly not. Now it's Scooby Doo. My second favorite Nick Toons.

"Scooby Doo, though." Mitch laughs.

"Come on, watch it with me then."

He sat down on his side of the bed. He scooted right along my pelvic bone.

"You know, they made Daphne dumber. Then an average person."

"But she's hot though, in cartoon mode." Mitch said.

That's what she said.

"Sure, sure. I like the old cartoon version, though."

"Daphne is still hot in both of them." Mitch said.

"Okay, you're saying Daphne is hot because?"

"She's hot." Mitch said.

"Don't you dare judge me, that is what she said."

We were more like criticizing all of their moves then actually watch the 30 minute cartoon. It was supper time and Lily has prepared all the food. Honestly criticizing the characters makes you hungry.