Chapter 17 : "Spa Day"

Caroline P.O.V.
I woke up. I went to Starbucks and get coffee and snacks for breakfast. When I got home and yelled Starbucks they all went down the stairs looking at me. Coffee and donuts I said. We all ate and talked. Later I got with the girls and tell them we need to prank them and tell them we are going to a spa place. I will explain the details later in the car. I yelled we are going to the spa be back around 6:00.
~*In the Car*~
I explain the prank that I did to some of them for the prank wars so we could do it. How did you create the plan it is genus so we went to get stuff ready. But we have to make sure they believe us that we went to the spa so I packed my nail and manicure set and some spa stuff. So let's do one person first so that we can let it dry then do someone else.
After that we clean ourselves up and worked on our face like pop zits do some make up trim our eyebrows and more by the time we were done with everything it was 5:30. We started the car and drove back luckily it was like a 31 minutes drive. So we would be kind of on time but not too late they will worry about us. We walked threw the door and saw the boys sitting on the couch talking. So they didn't know we were home so we hid behind the couch and we said We're Home very loudly that they jumped off the couch. So then they calmed down so we sat next to our boyfriend. We watched movies till midnight till the guys fell asleep so the girl prepared for the prank. Then we took a sharpie and drew on their faces then we met back together in the hallway but instead of having a blow horn we yelled revenge they all ran out of the rooms. So we ran towards the pool and started to throw the balloons full of paint at the guys. We stared running out of balloons. Then we jumped in the pool for them. Then we walked out of the pool with the boys looking at us with a death glare. But we said to them truce . We looked at them with our puppy eyes and they said yeah fine but can we get to sleep now. We all cheered. We are back to normal schedule yeah.

~**Writer**~
Hey guy this is another chapter. So don't forget to vote and comment I will love to see feed back. PEACE OUT
Writer xoxo