No Good

Caroline POV

Today, is the day to see if I don't have to wear my cast and yo see if I can take the sling off. I am in the car with Mitch right now. It's been a few months. We are now in the waiting room waiting to be called.

"Do you think, I'll get my cast off?" I bubbled.

"Maybe. I hope it healed correctly." Mitch said.

"Caroline Johnson?" The nurse said.

I walk to her, and we leave to go to the x-Ray room to look at both of my arms. To see if my arm is healed. I let her put the pad, that kind of, weighs a few pounds. So they can see my arm. They did the one without the cast on. They have to take that cast off to get it. So I waited patiently.

After doing the two x-rays. The doctor took awhile to come back in the room. I started wondering if something is happening to my arms.

"Hi there, Miss Johnson, we have some news." Doctor said.

"Okay."

"It seems that your bones haven't healed. Do you have any history on cancer?" Doctor said.

I shook my head no. I never had any medical conditions like that.

"Interesting, you will have to stay the night. We need to run tests on you." Doctor said.

"Can you bring, Mitch in?" I said raspy.

He nodded and told a nurse to go get Mitch. I started tearing up, but I hurried to push them away. I heard a knock. Mitch.

"Come in." I try to say bubbly.

"What's wrong?" Mitch said.

"Well they have to do tests on me because......I am not healing, my bones I mean."

"Caroline." Mitch said.

I cry into his chest. I am crying so hard it is hurting.

Mitch left, because I told him too. The doctor had to draw some of my blood to test it. I asked the nurse for like 12 papers. I sit and began to write.

Dear everyone whom this concern:

I would like to not have a funeral, but just a small get together for when my burial is set. I don't mind who gets my stuff, whoever wants it. Otherwise, I would like to thank everyone for my wonderful life. My ups and downs, mostly downs. The only thing I want you to do is move on. I don't want to see any of you cry, I fairly would agree that my life was a life in hell. I somehow survived it, but this certain situation has stopped me in my tracks. I know it will hurt to some that I'll be gone. I just don't want you to be the reason why you hold on with me.

Next Letter

Hello, if don't know me well. My name is Caroline Elizabeth Johnson. My life was a hell. To bullies tracking you down, to abusive parents. I like to think, I'm strong enough to beat anything. I just know, the one thing I can't escape is death.

I may not live the best of a life, but there were happy moments. Like when I met TheBajanCanadian. Many others to add to this list. Doing videos and getting some fans. I just like everyone who's happy. I love all of you!

My name means joy and happiness. I kind of, wonder about this name was giving to me. I would love for you to play Magic (feat. River Cuomo) B.o.B. As it was my favorite.

Last thing before I end this reading. I would like to take a deep breath. To live life as a life should be celebrated. To experience new things. I love you all. Don't miss me so much, though. I'll be looking over you. I want you all to be happy and joyous. I will always be apart of your lives, just don't hold onto it. Don't cry, and don't stop being happy.

Next letter

Dear Mitchell Donnell-Ralph Hughes,

I know you will be deeply affected by this. Just get your ass together. I don't want to personally slap your conscience. I don't want you to worry, or feel sad. I know it will hurt a lot. I just want you to have the best life you could have. Remember, I will be watching you carefully. Just don't do anything stupid. I would like you to move on. Don't get mad at yourself or anyone else. Don't feel guilty for me. If you didn't get me to the hospital the day and time that you did. I would probably dead. I am glad you found me though. You showed me happiness. That's is all I want you to do. Make people happy. Catch a falling girl, show her that life is worth living through all the bullshit. Possibly fall in love. Just know, I will see you later. Don't make you slap you when you get there.

Love you,
Caroline Elizabeth Johnson.

P.S. Don't be afraid to do those things. I love you, just for my sake. Try somethin' new. Make your life eventful.

This is How I met TheBajanCanadian.

Thee end.

Please read this <~>
Author
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the sad ending. But not all lives end with a happy note. I know Caroline isn't dead. She isn't healing so she is slowly dying. I hope you know what I mean. I'm probably not going to edit this book. You never know. I ended like this, because honestly I am feeling sad. Not for any reasons that you need to be concern about.

My friend is moving away. If you are like me, you always hate the ending of the book or chapters. Then just make up your own ending. That's what I do.

Anyway, if you want me to do a Q and A then leave questions down below. If I get more than 10 I will happily do one for you, guys.

GoodBye

PEACE OUT!!!