Matt

Caroline POV

It is now morning. I still wonder why I am either the earliest or the one who is the last one. I get dressed for the day, and head downstairs. Hey, I ain't the last one down the steps. That's a win. I walk into the living room. With some half naked boys, with pajama pants on. (It says sit is missed spelled but it's not The Word Is Pajama) Mitch is one of them, are they mad, it is like ten degrees outside? Why would you do that, I am freezing when it comes to winter? Like I am almost colder then winter's biggest storm ever. I will be in like ten layers and be cold. I am an icicle. I am cold right now. See I need like fifty blankets to be warm. How do they do that?

I turn my heel to the kitchen, to at least eat an apple without being bothered. Yeah, I think someone is going to come in here. I started cooking but before I can cook what do you guys want for breakfast or if they had it already. I felt a arm rap around my waist. Mitch.

"Mitch........"

"Yes." I heard from another room. I look over my shoulder. I saw a horrid face that through my memory in whack.

"What the fuck you doing here asshole?"

"Woah, since when do you curse?" He said.

"Since. Now." Getting angrier since his presence is here.

"Well, looks like little miss nerd has a new flaw." He said

"Looks you never learn, what is it you either got hit in the head too many times or you just being plain stupid."

"At least, I had a social life in high school." He said.

"At least, I am a friend, not an friend abuser."

"At least, I didn't get picked on." He said.

"At least, I didn't consider leaving my friend."

"Take that back." He said.

"Why the fuck are you even here?"

"Jerome invited me here." He said.

"JEROME GET YOUR ASS IN HERE."

"What?" Jerome said.

"Why is he here?"

"Why is she here?" He said.

"First, Caroline lives here. Second, I called Matt here today to hang out." Jerome said.

Jerome sees the tension between us.

"Like what happen did you guys meet before?" Jerome said, dumbfounded.

"Oh, it was just that Matt used to be my friend, before everything went down hill." I said, bitterly.

"Yeah." Matt said, more like a sigh though.

"Great, Matt do you know Lily?" Jerome said.

"Oh, I know her." Matt said, having fright in his eyes.

"Yep, it is the same one from middle school that kicked your ass while playing dodgeball." I smiled.

His face reddens.

"Let me introduce the rest of the guys before waking her up." Jerome said, getting him out of my sight before giving me an insult.

I went upstairs to go wake up Lily. I march up the stairs making sure everyone can here me. I am fuming.

"Lily, get the fuck out of bed."

"Wwwwhhyyy?" Lily moaned.

"You know Matt from high school is here. Plus, if you don't get out then I will pull you all the way downstairs with your pjs on."

"For fucks sake, does he want a rematch, again? It is 10 am! Why the fuck is he even here, and I am going to kill him for what he did to you when he broke off the friendship you've had." Now Lily is fuming, this is dangerous.

"Okay, I don't think he wants a rematch, Jerome invited him over. Don't worry about that, I already yelled at him."

Lily is trying to pick out something to wear but is so mad that she is struggling to pick an outfit.

"Lily, calm down, I'll pick your outfit."

I picked out a sweater, black skinny jeans, a golden necklace, fuzzy socks, a few bracelets, golden ear rings, and some undergarments. She changed quickly and applied make-up. I had to wait which is never a good thing. She has been more protective to me and getting mood swings. Hmm, is she on her period or is she pregnant? Well I can ask but she would be mad at me. I will wait about a week before asking. Soon, she would have her stomach growing and she would start throwing up.

She walked out the door, looking amazing as always. I think she is still mad by her footing when she walks. We tumbled down the stairs very quietly so that we can spy on him. We agreed on to step on his foot by 'accident' when we are by him. I missed him, but he broke me, and he kind of was dating my enemy. Then everything started, the bullying by Sophia, his girlfriend. I wonder if they are still dating. They started in 7th grade. If she is then she was kissing a different guy on the cruise.

Wouldn't that hurt him, but if I don't tell him then he will be even more upset. Let's see though, I want to make sure if they are still a couple or not. Could he possibly dumped her? Could he finally realized what a jerk or a back stabber she was? Please tell me he isn't that much of an idiot, well I already know he is an idiot, but can he be any more idiotic? Well at least tell me please that he finally realized it, he is smart, but he is a slow learner like it took him like 2 years after kindergarten to figure out the ABC's. He needs serious help, he can understand football and every other sport on the spot but not reading or writing, or a joke. He can understand video games well some of them. That is probably how he met Jerome. I wished he was still my friend it never dawned on me how it would of gone. Would I ever met the love of my life, Mitch?

I want to ask but I can't. We are enemies here. Nothing else but enemies. I am starting to daydream what would of happen if Matt and I never met, or if we were still friends. Then someone pinched my nose and now I am full aware of my surroundings. Well, kind of.

"Hey it still works." Matt said.

"Oh, fuck off." I said, staring coldly at him.

Mitch stood by me, almost awestruck that we know each other. I stare at him looking angrier each minute, when it goes by.

"How do you two know each other?" Lachlan asked.

Nobody replied to that it was silence.

"Oh, why don't you tell them every detail Matt." I said coldly.

"We met in kindergarten. We were friends till around seventh grade." Matt said.

"Yeah, and the reason why we weren't friends anymore because you were dating my enemy, and let her walk all over me especially when I was weak against a popular! He should of had at least some control to have her not say that. Then a rumour spread that I was sleeping with Matt because his little bitch of a girlfriend wanted everyone to hate me, and be known as a slut." I said in my mind.