Chapter 13 : Getting Revenge

Caroline P.O.V.

I woke up and got my phone and went on Instagram. My Instagram is flooded with a picture of me and Mitch. I woke up Mitch and decided to get revenge on Jerome for posting the photo. So this is the plan we are going to write all over his face and I'll put whipped cream in his hand and tickle his nose. So Mitch grabbed a permanent sharpie and wrote on Jerome's face. Then I put whipped cream in his hand and tickled his nose. He woke up. I said that is what you get for posting that photo online. Jerome yelled I will get you back .^o^
Oh by the way we are going to the team crafted house again. So you might want to go wash your face off before we go. I said in a evil tone.

Jerome P.O.V.

The Prank war has begun. Now I have to think of a plan so the team is the war too. I know what I am going to do since Adam is a decedent cook I am going to have him make two pies with a special frosting that makes their teeth black. So I packed so we can go tomorrow. The plan is good and get packed good.

Caroline P.O.V.
I get packed and ready to go. The guys are recording for their channels. I could start a channel and record videos. I grabbed my phone and press record me talking about myself and stuff. I wonder what my name should be CarolineplayzMC or ItsCaroline. Probably it should be ItsCaroline because I could do minecraft and how to craft also more. I should upload the video and let in go why don't I record with Mitch. I got on skype and requested Mitch and we decided to record a hunger games. We go to the D with full iron and iron swords. we were the only two left. We decided to just kill each other and I won the hunger deans "yes" Mitch said why don't you take us out. Ok guys well that is it and make sure you hit that like button and don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment so ItsCaroline Peace Out. After the recording I told Mitch about my channel. he is going to do a video about my channel. Hey doods it is Mitch or TheBajanCanadian here for another v-log. I am here with my girlfriend with an announcement to make. Hey guys ItsCaroline here to tell you I have a channel to do minecraft and more plz check it out and make sure you hit the subscribe button and I would love to see comments on the video I already post bye guys.

~**Writer **~
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter so make sure to vote and I will love to read your comments. I have a Twitter so my account is @jelly_bean1001 so it will let you know when I post chapters so
PEACE OUT
Writer xoxo