Chapter 6 : The Date

Caroline P.O.V.
It was Saturday today is my date with Mitch . I went to it to wake up Mitch and I asked Mitch were he was going to take me . He said to a beach side mountain in the park and it has a path way to it but the city rents it for people for dates . Oh ok I said 

~*1 hour before the Date *~

I got ready I took a shower . I am wearing a bikini under my dress just in case my dress was a floriculture style with a white belt and for shoes I wore white sandals with my toes peaking out so I painted them a fuchsia pink.

Mitch P.O.V.

Jerome was helping me chose what to wear . Jerome picked out tan shorts and a shirt that was nice . He pinned a flower on the shirt . Jerome asked " are you ready biggums " "yes" I replied. 

~*The Date*~ 

Caroline P.O.V. 

We walked up the path way and it was beautiful up here. There was a picnics able with a basket and a table cloth flowers in the trees the sun was setting . It was beautiful after we ate we sat there watching the sun going down . Mitch said he had a surprise for me.Mitch pulled out a small box and opened it was a Hawaiian gold necklace with a hibiscus flower on it . I told Mitch I love it I am speechless . He kissed me after I said that he licked my bottom lip demanding entrance so I let him rome around in my mouth and I went exploring his mouth after wards.

~*Back at the House*~

Mitch grabbed me by my waist and carried me bridle style to our room and we kissed and making out then we stopped and get ready to go to bed. We both fell asleep.

~**Writer**~
Hey guys here is the date so yeah don't forget to comment and vote so I can continue it peace out
Writer xoxo